LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 246 users in the forums

USC Football 2014 FIGHT ON!

• Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by reno9er:
Is Dennis Ericson still available?

Dude, SC doesn't have to worry about those guys.

The Truckstop barb was amusing, but not for the reasons the author intends.
If I was USC's admin, I would hire D.J. Durkin, defensive coordinator at Michigan.

He is an Urben Meyer and Jim Harbaugh disciple and considered one of the top recruiters.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
If I was USC's admin, I would hire D.J. Durkin, defensive coordinator at Michigan.

He is an Urben Meyer and Jim Harbaugh disciple and considered one of the top recruiters.

If I we're an SC Admin, I'd be doing a LOT of research on the next hire!!! And I'd give Helton a fair shot if he ends up performing well. Not asking for a win out, but if Helton can perform after all of this, he should have fair consideration.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Go after Chip hard.
Here would be a good candidate.

• Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:
Go after Chip hard.

I keep hearing his name. Apparently he's showed interest in the SC job in the past but things never lined up.

Knowing Haden and Nikas, SC will hire Tedford.

I'm sure Truckstop9er has some unique insight to add.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
John Harbaugh is coming.
Pat Haden drama queen collapsing on the sideline before the game on national tv. He knows he's about to get his ass fired, so he's laying groundwork for the disability settlement/buyout.
Pat Haden drama queen collapsing on the sideline before the game on national tv. He knows he's about to get his ass fired, so he's laying groundwork for the disability settlement/buyout.

He got a little dizzy and took a knee. He didnt collapse.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

He got a little dizzy and took a knee. He didnt collapse.

Either way...it was reported that way on NBC when I was watching the pregame and their online outlets as well.

Maybe he was just a little tipsy...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/usc-ad-pat-haden-collapses-on-sideline-prior-to-notre-dame-game/ar-AAfzncc?li=BBgzzfc&ocid=U142DHP

How long has D.J. Durkin been a Jim Harbaugh disciple? A half season?
Cody Kessler could be the next John David Booty.

huh?

He coached with him at Stanford for 3 years
  • Geeked
  • Veteran

huh?

He coached with him at Stanford for 3 years

Obviously someone needs to pay a bit more attention...

Truckstop, why are you even in this thread???? It's quite apparent this isn't the team you follow. And I have a hard time believing college football is something that impacts your Saturday's
Share 49ersWebzone