LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

USC Football 2014 FIGHT ON!

Penn State gets their suspension lifted while we are still serving our sanctions. I guess receiving some money from outsiders is a bigger offense than raping children.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Go49erss:
Penn State gets their suspension lifted while we are still serving our sanctions. I guess receiving some money from outsiders is a bigger offense than raping children.

No, smashing the SEC West Champs four years in a row, destroying BIG10 teams in the Rose Bowl, annually embarrassing Notre Damn and crushing Phil Knight's team gets you sanctioned up the wazzue.

That and having Notre Dame's AD "Missy Conboy" and Paul Dee imparting their own special brand of objectivity during the investigation and infraction decisions.

Ya, SC got screwed, but everyone in the PAC-10-12 has to live with the fact that dirty dealing is what made the rest of them competitive.

You want to hear a real kicker????? Tim Tebow driving around in a $40+ Escalade his Junior and Senior year. But don't worry, his parents bought it for him. The same people that have a combined income of $40K.
[ Edited by Geeked on Sep 8, 2014 at 3:04 PM ]

Strong homerism here,
I'm hoping that is not how you actually look at that
  • kray28
  • Veteran

And there is still zero proof that the school knew anything about the personal finances of Reggie Bush's parents.

USC just got too big and too successful for the NCAA's liking and its enemies were many. What a lot of these NorCal fans don't realize is that if Stanford or Berkeley were to achieve a similar level of dominance they would also be eventually "investigated" and censured.

The only schools that are immune are the Old Boy Network SEC schools.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
It's weekends like this one that make me wonder why I keep watching football. Sooooooo, depressed.
Bump for the lulz.
Anyone catch Trojan War last night ?
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 951NINER:

No - I can barely get up enough courage to watch the ND game this weekend...

This year just SUCKS football wise. Fresno is in the toilet, SC is back to square one coaching wise, and the 49ers are at the ass end of dismantling and haven't started rebuilding!!!!

Originally posted by Geeked:

No - I can barely get up enough courage to watch the ND game this weekend...

This year just SUCKS football wise. Fresno is in the toilet, SC is back to square one coaching wise, and the 49ers are at the ass end of dismantling and haven't started rebuilding!!!!

Well I'm an avid college football follower. Pac 12 apologist. No fav team but catch the 30 for 30 on Trojan War. The cheat Carroll era. As I watched it last night they talked about the Bush Push vs ND and I couldn't help to think that Pete has been getting away with BS calls for most of his career. No one cared about it then like they don't care about the fail mary in Seattle and the BatMan call vs DET.
Well I'm an avid college football follower. Pac 12 apologist. No fav team but catch the 30 for 30 on Trojan War. The cheat Carroll era. As I watched it last night they talked about the Bush Push vs ND and I couldn't help to think that Pete has been getting away with BS calls for most of his career. No one cared about it then like they don't care about the fail mary in Seattle and the BatMan call vs DET.

lol its true, its amazing how many obviously bad calls Pete is fortunate to be on the right side of

• Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

lol its true, its amazing how many obviously bad calls Pete is fortunate to be on the right side of

LIES!!!!!!! He was only the beneficiary of these calls when he sold his sole that crime up North!!!!

Things went both ways when he was at SC. The Bush Push was a failure non call. But in that same game, Samarja was catching the ball out of bounds on the sidelines and in the back of the end zone and gifted the catches / TD. That game was a s**t storm of crap officiating.

Both teams were getting jobbed.

Yeah, pretty good. Was hoping they would have focused more on Pete and the issues under his control and him bolting...but that wasn't the point of the documtary though. I liked it.

Loved when White straight up said he bolted as fast as he could before the punishments started to come down
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Oct 14, 2015 at 1:00 PM ]
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

He's a risk taker for sure. Always goes for it on 4th and short even at SC. Sometimes it bites you in the ass.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Yeah, pretty good. Was hoping they would have focused more on Pete and the issues under his control and him bolting...but that wasn't the point of the documtary though. I liked it.

Loved when White straight up said he bolted as fast as he could before the punishments started to come down

Yes, I agree. Lendale said no one else would say it but it was obvious. I was sort of surprised Pete did the documentary but he didn't talk anything about the sanctions. Reggie declined to be part of it.
Is Dennis Ericson still available?
Share 49ersWebzone