LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

2013-2014 Los Angeles Kings thread

for the king fans who know who rob blake, daryl sydor, kelly hrudey and bernie nichols are, congrats on winning another title. for the rest of you, i got nothing, you're bandwagoners.
Originally posted by Niners99:
When was I name calling?

So now you're trying to say you never called us bandwagon fans?
Still on cloud Nine, hangover sucks though, feels good to be Champs once again. Mr. Game 7 is well deserving of the Conn Smythe Trophy may i add.

GoKingsGo

Originally posted by Overkill:
When was I name calling?

So now you're trying to say you never called us bandwagon fans?

Thats not name calling. Kings fans cant start a season thread in the middle of the Cup Finals and dodge the title "bandwagoner". I never said you specifically were one.
Thats not name calling. Kings fans cant start a season thread in the middle of the Cup Finals and dodge the title "bandwagoner". I never said you specifically were one.

Fair enough. Just like you can't come into the Kings thread and throw around the title "bandwagoner" without expecting to draw some comments about choking in response.

I haven't talked trash to you, or anyone else, in any other hockey thread. I didn't respond to the first few comments in here and I didn't even respond to your first comment in this thread. I didn't jump in the Sharks thread and say "chokers" each time we beat you in the playoffs. Comparing me to a f*cking Seahawk fan for responding to the s**t you started was a b***h move.

Don't start none, won't be none.
Originally posted by solidg2000:
LOL, I've been a Kings fan for over 20 years. Just didn't see the point in talking about them on a 49ers forum dominated by Sharks fans. Same reason I don't hang out in places like .nut. There's also never been a Kings thread before now.

I'd still take one Cup and another trip to the finals over a history of choking, even if it means dragging the hollywood bandwagoners for the ride.

You know, you can actually create threads.. If youre going to spend a good amount of time on a forum, why not talk Kings? Or at least see who else likes them on the boards. jrg talks Cards (and Blues) with himself.

You can keep taking shots at SJ for choking, but before 2012, the most memorable thing about the Kings was having Wayne Gretzky. Dont be like Saints and Seahawks fans by talking trash after decades of being forgettable.

And for the sharks it's been choking away what is it now 14 years of opportunities?

Thanks for proving my point. Youd make a great Seahawks fan. Do nothing for 44 years, win twice in 3 years, and now youre thumping your chest and making fun of the Sharks?

I'm not talking s**t, I'm just stating the truth. Sharks have had a ton of great teams. And every year they come up short. And every year I get a ton of s**t from every sharks fan I know. And every year I put my money where my mouth is and bet all my shark fan friends lol needless to say it's been a good two year stretch lol
LOL, I've been a Kings fan for over 20 years. Just didn't see the point in talking about them on a 49ers forum dominated by Sharks fans. Same reason I don't hang out in places like .nut. There's also never been a Kings thread before now.

I'd still take one Cup and another trip to the finals over a history of choking, even if it means dragging the hollywood bandwagoners for the ride.

You know, you can actually create threads.. If youre going to spend a good amount of time on a forum, why not talk Kings? Or at least see who else likes them on the boards. jrg talks Cards (and Blues) with himself.

You can keep taking shots at SJ for choking, but before 2012, the most memorable thing about the Kings was having Wayne Gretzky. Dont be like Saints and Seahawks fans by talking trash after decades of being forgettable.

And for the sharks it's been choking away what is it now 14 years of opportunities?

Thanks for proving my point. Youd make a great Seahawks fan. Do nothing for 44 years, win twice in 3 years, and now youre thumping your chest and making fun of the Sharks?

I'm not talking s**t, I'm just stating the truth. Sharks have had a ton of great teams. And every year they come up short. And every year I get a ton of s**t from every sharks fan I know. And every year I put my money where my mouth is and bet all my shark fan friends lol needless to say it's been a good two year stretch lol

Every year 29 teams come up short. If the Braves hadnt won in 1995, nobody wouldve thought less of them for being an elite team for 15 straight years without a title. Sometimes things just dont go your way. The Sharks just need to get better on defense, and put the younger guys in leadership roles, and theyll get their Cup.

Fair enough. Just like you can't come into the Kings thread and throw around the title "bandwagoner" without expecting to draw some comments about choking in response.

I haven't talked trash to you, or anyone else, in any other hockey thread. I didn't respond to the first few comments in here and I didn't even respond to your first comment in this thread. I didn't jump in the Sharks thread and say "chokers" each time we beat you in the playoffs. Comparing me to a f*cking Seahawk fan for responding to the s**t you started was a b***h move.

Don't start none, won't be none.

I wasnt calling you any names or comparing you to anyone. Dont take things so personally. I just advised you, and all Kings fans to NOT be like Seahawks fans. You did, in fact call the Sharks chokers. It has become a lazy insult.

If the Sharks hadnt coughed up that series, you wouldnt be champs right now, so calling them chokers just makes the Kings look bad. Calling the Sharks "chokers" is basically saying the Kings didnt deserve to win the Cup, and the Sharks gifted them a way out of being bounced in the first round.
I wasnt calling you any names or comparing you to anyone. Dont take things so personally. I just advised you, and all Kings fans to NOT be like Seahawks fans. You did, in fact call the Sharks chokers. It has become a lazy insult.

If the Sharks hadnt coughed up that series, you wouldnt be champs right now, so calling them chokers just makes the Kings look bad. Calling the Sharks "chokers" is basically saying the Kings didnt deserve to win the Cup, and the Sharks gifted them a way out of being bounced in the first round.

You came in here throwing around the bandwagon label (like that hasn't become a lazy insult) and then cried about the choker label you got in response, lol. Like I said, I wasn't in your thread talking sh*t so your "advice" wasn't really "advice" as much as a way to take a cheap shot.

If you feel the need to insinuate the Sharks blowing a 3 game lead means the Kings didn't deserve to win the cup just to make yourself feel better about the "choker" label, than that's on you.
Great day indeed for the 2012 Kings/Seahawks fans.

You came in here throwing around the bandwagon label (like that hasn't become a lazy insult) and then cried about the choker label you got in response, lol. Like I said, I wasn't in your thread talking sh*t so your "advice" wasn't really "advice" as much as a way to take a cheap shot.

If you feel the need to insinuate the Sharks blowing a 3 game lead means the Kings didn't deserve to win the cup just to make yourself feel better about the "choker" label, than that's on you.

You cant have it both ways.

Either the Kings played incredible hockey, and fought back by overturning the momentum of the series, or the Sharks choked, and gave away the series because they fold under pressure.

Youre contradicting points otherwise. The Sharks either choked, or the Kings were incredible. Which is it?
dat bandwagon hype

Either the Kings played incredible hockey, and fought back by overturning the momentum of the series, or the Sharks choked, and gave away the series because they fold under pressure.

Youre contradicting points otherwise. The Sharks either choked, or the Kings were incredible. Which is it?

Keep drawing up false dilemmas. You'll feel better about yourself eventually.

You still havent answered the question.

You still havent answered the question.

Its a false dilemma. Maybe you need to google that phrase because the answer to your "question" lies within it.
Share 49ersWebzone