There are 226 users in the forums

2013-2014 Los Angeles Kings thread

I've looked around & cant find a Kings thread so i hope this thread sticks around i see some pretty crappy threads of other teams on here so why NOT the 2012 Stanley Cup Champions & possible 2014 get its own thread. So here ya go Kings fans & i know there is probably a handful of Kings fans on here but its better than none, GO KINGS GO!!!!

there are no kings fans here
Go Kings Go!!!!
Great playoffs so far!
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Go Kings Go!!!!

That's what i am talkn bout

Cant wait till tomorrow. Quickie has to go on beast mode tomorrow cuz NY is going to bring it.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Go Kings Go!!!!

Cant wait till tomorrow. Quickie has to go on beast mode tomorrow cuz NY is going to bring it.

Well he was 2 mistakes away from a shut out. I just hope they either score first or at least stop the rangers from scoring early. They always seem to struggle early these playoffs lol
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Go Kings Go!!!!

Well he was 2 mistakes away from a shut out. I just hope they either score first or at least stop the rangers from scoring early. They always seem to struggle early these playoffs lol

They sure do love being backed against the wall from the get go but what i love about this team they are resilient nothing faces this team whether they are down by 2 or even 3
LA Kings the only team to give you 2 goals just a to make it interesting lol
Mitchell with a great goal then a terrible play behind the net, and then a great shot lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
You guys pretty confident now huh? Crazy how you guys always come back.

Originally posted by jrg:
You guys pretty confident now huh? Crazy how you guys always come back.

It seems like time after time they find themselves in a hole and they find a way to dig themselves out, a instant classic 2nite, but i must say those pesky Rangers wont go away easily either this series still could go to 7 it all depends if LA can at least split the next 2.
Mitchell with a great goal then a terrible play behind the net, and then a great shot lol

He found a way to redeem himself, ill take it. We could easily be 0-2 right now but there is NO quit on this team.
You don't start a team thread in june during the finals. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You don't start a team thread in june during the finals. lol

Well we've been posting in the NHL thread, I think the deserve their own though

Can anyone shop a kings jersey on this pic lol
Share 49ersWebzone