LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 318 users in the forums

2014 Sochi Winter Olympics thread

which sport has the finest chicks? i'll watch that
I heard on ESPN Radio that the rooms and bathrooms for the athletes have cameras in them. Is that true?
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
I heard on ESPN Radio that the rooms and bathrooms for the athletes have cameras in them. Is that true?

lol wtf..
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Starts on Thursday morning

That is right b***hes.

We coming for you!!!
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

lol wtf..

Dmitry Kozak, the deputy prime minister responsible for the Olympic preparations, reflected the view held among many Russian officials that some Western visitors are deliberately trying to sabotage Sochi's big debut out of bias against Russia. "We have surveillance video from the hotels that shows people turn on the shower, direct the nozzle at the wall and then leave the room for the whole day," he said. An aide then pulled a reporter away before Mr. Kozak could be questioned further on surveillance in hotel rooms.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304680904579366712107461956
Who in their f**king right mind thought that Sochi would be a good place for the Olympics? Russia gonna Russia.
If you wanna watch live US hockey, 7:30 AM EST, lol
Report: women's slope style is boring as s**t.
So who is the starting goalie for Team USA? Miller or Quick?
Group A- Men's Hockey

Russia

Slovenia

Slovakia

United States of America

Anywhere other than NBC that you can stream the Olympics this year?
Game 1 for Team USA on the 13th at 4:30AM PST

Will watch
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Feb 6, 2014 at 5:57 PM ]
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Yup. When I watch these chicks board, it's like the stuff I do as a 37 year old guy that has had too many injuries throughout my life. Nobody wants to watch that. lol
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Yup. When I watch these chicks board, it's like the stuff I do as a 37 year old guy that has had too many injuries throughout my life. Nobody wants to watch that. lol

That one snowboard chick from Sweden looked hella fine, that's the most I paid attention
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Costas talking about ghey Russia

While he wears glasses to cover up his infected eye that obviously got spooged in
[ Edited by Tman on Feb 6, 2014 at 8:42 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone