LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Lol this team sucks. How in the hell did we beat the clippers?
Well, they made it a game. Can't ask for much more right now. Too many damn 3 point shots.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Well, they made it a game. Can't ask for much more right now. Too many damn 3 point shots.

Yup. That is dantonies style. live by the 3 DIE by the 3
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Yup. That is dantonies style. live by the 3 DIE by the 3

Which usually means die by the 3.
YOU KNOW Kobe is chomping at tha bit to go F.O.A.T.N.P.K.E.B.M.
Lol at game over thinking Blake has value still
i dont undertand the strategy for tonights game at all. they had no duncan, and we are playing small. why the f**k are we playing small when our bigs could've dominated that game? just look at what jordan hill did when they finally decided to play him. we should've had 2 bigs on the floor the whole f**king game! our coach is just a joke. i just don't understand how he possibly believes that playing this p***y ass small lineup is gonna help us string wins together. with this play style, a .500 record would be an accomplishment.
The entire first quarter they absolutely dominated the paint then went away from it and jacked up 3s.

Originally posted by socalfan21:
The entire first quarter they absolutely dominated the paint then went away from it and jacked up 3s.

same with we did in the clippers game, but that time our 3 ball was working.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Lol at game over thinking Blake has value still

Expiring contract, serviceable back-up 1...I'm not saying he's bringing in a royal family's dowry. I'm just saying, we can get something out of him.
I'd be pretty pleased with a win tonight. Let's go, boys. Get it.
X gets the start tonight. Anything is better than nick young.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
X gets the start tonight. Anything is better than nick young.

Sweet. He's earned it.
Share 49ersWebzone