LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 146 users in the forums

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

@ramonashelburne: Lakers vehemently deny Pau trade is done. Vehemently deny. Aren't budging from stance that they want asset for Gasol

Sam Amick @sam_amick
Person w/knowledge of Lakers dealings strongly denying deal agreed on. Unclear what other assets they're pushing for, but certainly not done

@sam_amick
Skepticism on the Gasol front that it gets done Sunday too. We shall see, but that's what I've been told at the moment. Go back to bed now.
[ Edited by GameOver on Jan 4, 2014 at 11:22 PM ]
However, with all of that said, I do believe it's just a matter of time and the fine details. Pau, after years of rumors and drama, looks like this really is good bye.

Good bye, Pau

Hell yeah, love you Pau.

On a side note, somebody posted this on LG, so:

So with Pau on his way out...this team is legitimately bad enough to finish in the bottom 3 of the L...that means great chances at a top 5 pick in the draft. Jesus! I don't even know how to deal with that, I better start watching a lot more college ball...
Originally posted by GameOver:
So with Pau on his way out...this team is legitimately bad enough to finish in the bottom 3 of the L...that means great chances at a top 5 pick in the draft. Jesus! I don't even know how to deal with that, I better start watching a lot more college ball...

What will the lakers get in return? cap space?? and yet there still stuck with "SWAGGY P"
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Going from Hollywood to Cleveland...ouch. Poor guy.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Been home for winter break. Girlfriend got me tix for the game. Was an awesome game, Marshall becoming a favorite for me

:')
Originally posted by 4ML:

Going from Hollywood to Cleveland...ouch. Poor guy.

All their fish have AIDS
good defensive performance tonight
Originally posted by sanjo49er:

What will the lakers get in return? cap space?? and yet there still stuck with "SWAGGY P"

why the hell are you hating on him? he's one of the only bright spots this year. he better be kept around for another 2-3 years. the guys is amazing off the bench.

lol @ all the good bye Pau posts. Should've waited until it was official.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

why the hell are you hating on him? he's one of the only bright spots this year. he better be kept around for another 2-3 years. the guys is amazing off the bench.

as fun as swaggy P can be to watch, dude has no basketball intelligence and is way too inconsistent.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

I guess we jinx'd it lol
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

It's only a matter of time. lol
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

as fun as swaggy P can be to watch, dude has no basketball intelligence and is way too inconsistent.

he makes plays. and when he's in the zone, he can help your team win games.

the guy also made some late defensive plays this years that helped us win. im not saying leave the ball in his hands for 30+ min a night, but when we are down or we need big buckets, i have no problem with him taking the shots anymore.
Share 49ersWebzone