LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 344 users in the forums

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by GameOver:
Anyone ever sat in PR at Staples? I've got a friend of a friend who's trying to sell me a couple tickets but I've never sat there so I don't exactly know what it's like or what this whole "premier seating" b******t is all about...

Yeah, I sat there last month. It's cool. They have the nice bars up at the concession level and you can enter through the special entryways coming in. You can order right from your seat. It's cool.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Anyone ever sat in PR at Staples? I've got a friend of a friend who's trying to sell me a couple tickets but I've never sat there so I don't exactly know what it's like or what this whole "premier seating" b******t is all about...

Yeah, I sat there last month. It's cool. They have the nice bars up at the concession level and you can enter through the special entryways coming in. You can order right from your seat. It's cool.

Would you prefer to sit there or last row in the lower level behind the basket? I love sitting behind the basket in the lower bowl towards the end rows at Dubs games but I've never sat there at Staples so Idk if the view is as good
I prefer here:

Would you prefer to sit there or last row in the lower level behind the basket? I love sitting behind the basket in the lower bowl towards the end rows at Dubs games but I've never sat there at Staples so Idk if the view is as good

IMO, the sight lines at the front of the PR section are the best view at Staples. Down lower is a cooler experience, but in terms of watching the game the PR section is great.
Thank You Gentlemen.
That was a very predictable outcome.
Nick young 6/21 shooting
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Nick young 6/21 shooting

Swaggy p doe
Thank You Gentlemen.

PR is great. The atmosphere is meh in both the PR and lower bowl behind the basket. I'd go with PR. Honestly 300 level is coolest to sit with actual laker fans.
That was a very predictable outcome.

I couldn't watch tonight. I didn't want to spoil the 49ers outcome with that garbage game.

Originally posted by socalfan21:
Thank You Gentlemen.

PR is great. The atmosphere is meh in both the PR and lower bowl behind the basket. I'd go with PR. Honestly 300 level is coolest to sit with actual laker fans.

I've sat in 300s most of the time I've gone to games but it's for my dad's birthday and he's never sat in the lower bowl so I wanted to treat him. Plus, he's pretty old and displeased with the Lakers so he'd probably be more excited to see the opposing team play (which happens to be the Clippers) lol
Yeah, that is one thing I failed to mention. This would be a Laker/Clipper game with it being Clippers home. Not sure that makes much of a difference since they're just changing the lighting and court layout but yeah.
Gasol for Bynum swap rumors out there
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

I think we'd need to be getting more than just Bynum sent our way.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

I think we'd need to be getting more than just Bynum sent our way.

Word. Like a therapist.
Share 49ersWebzone