LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 339 users in the forums

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Denver at Boston?? La at sac is still more entertaining

I know... It really is. But, I guess they want the Boston Celtic market? Big ass fanbase...

Kings games are usually entertaining in Sacramento, on the road they usually get their ass kicked by everyone.
Making his debut Sunday. Wish it was tonight
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
As a basketball fan, its a treat to watch Kobe. As a Lakers fan, I hope these rumors of giving Melo a max deal are false.
Originally posted by FL9er:
As a basketball fan, its a treat to watch Kobe. As a Lakers fan, I hope these rumors of giving Melo a max deal are false.

Melo already said he hates the Lakers and doesn't want to come here. Maybe that's all BS, but I'll believe it if that's what he's saying right now. And frankly, I don't want him here.
Well they played above .500 ball without Kobe
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

• kray28
  • Veteran
Can't wait until tomorrow...so stoked that he's finally back.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Melo already said he hates the Lakers and doesn't want to come here. Maybe that's all BS, but I'll believe it if that's what he's saying right now. And frankly, I don't want him here.

Melo is the one "star" fans don't want on their team. Lackluster on defense and doesn't seem like a leader
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

almost with a .600 win percentage
As we're about to begin the last chapter, I thought I'd post this. Unbelievable how long he's been doing this.

https

• jrg
  • Veteran
Big night huh?

Good luck dudes.
Originally posted by jrg:
Big night huh?

Good luck dudes.

At this point, it's just a treat to be able to see him play. No one's ever played this long for one team while having as much success as he's had. The only guys that have played as long or longer with one team is Stockton, Malone, & Reggie Miller...none of whom ever won a title. No one with this much mileage has ever come back from a major injury.

I have no idea how good he'll be, but it'll be a pleasure to see him play. I was 15 years old when the Lakers drafted him. Now I'm a HS coach with an almost 11 year old son.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Dec 8, 2013 at 5:40 PM ]
what a day for us, with the 49ers win and kobe coming back
  • jrg
  • Veteran
He definitely looks a little rusty out there. Haven't seen any explosion out of him, but that's to be expected. Just great seeing him on the court.
Share 49ersWebzone