LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
if Nick Young is running point, this will be a disaster

Swaggy Turnovers

I think Xavier Henry is a more likely candidate, and if Kobe's back it will definitely be him.

We had a pretty solid PG depth too, with Blake, Farmar, & Nash. All of 'em injured. Damn.
Originally posted by GameOver:

Swaggy Turnovers

Made me lol
Originally posted by sacniner:
Do you guys know when we can expect a Kobe update? I'm going to the game in Sac on Friday, and REALLY hope he is playing...

It all depends on whether or not he's sore after these couple of days of practice/scrimmaging.
Kobe update...

Kobe Bryant practiced for the first time in nearly two weeks on Tuesday and passed throughout a 20-minute scrimmage game that was highlighted by a steal and dunk.

Bryant impressed his Los Angeles Lakers teammates.

"He looked really good, actually," Pau Gasol said of Bryant. "You can tell he's been working a lot on his own. He's in a really good rhythm. He knows what he's doing out there. I look forward to [Wednesday's] practice."

Bryant is hoping to also practice Wednesday and Thursday. If he feels fine, Bryant will be on target to make his season debut Friday at Sacramento.

"Today was a good day," Mike D'Antoni said. "We'll see [Wednesday] how he reacts and everything but [Tuesday] was a big step forward.

"He played hard, played for about half-hour, 45 minutes, did everything.... I didn't see anything he couldn't do."

Kobe is probable for Friday.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Kobe is probable for Friday.

YES! Makes Friday's game a lot more interesting. ESPN welcome to Sacramento even though you don't give a s**t about our team.
s**t Rachel Nichols is reporting Kobe said he isn't planning on playing on Friday. You never know with him though.
s**t Rachel Nichols is reporting Kobe said he isn't planning on playing on Friday. You never know with him though.

Sorry, Woj said that he was probable.

NBA just flexed Friday night's Lakers/Kings games to NBATV...

Worthy and Byron doing SwaggyP impressions LOLLL... hilarious.

http://www.twcsportsnet.com/videos/2013/12/worthy-does-a-swaggy-p-impression

I think that happened a couple of days ago. They may "unflex" it now, lol.

I think that happened a couple of days ago. They may "unflex" it now, lol.

Ha, yup not on NBATV anymore. Instead, Denver at Boston will be aired.
Denver at Boston?? La at sac is still more entertaining
Share 49ersWebzone