There are 297 users in the forums

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Kobe might play on Friday.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Kobe's been cleared for all basketball activities. No restrictions.

That head bob from nick is killing me.

Nash tryin' to get into the gif...
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

GTFOH

Seriously? No...TAKE YOUR TIME KOBE

Also, are we really going 4 days between games? Last played Sunday, next game Friday? Crazy break...
Originally posted by GameOver:

GTFOH

Also, are we really going 4 days between games? Last played Sunday, next game Friday? Crazy break...

That's part of the reason why Kobe might play on Friday. My Laker contact is saying that he's slated to, and would have access to info like that, but he's also a little bit excitable, so I'm skeptical. But think about it.

-He's been cleared for all basketball activities.

-You know he's in the best shape he could be in, considering the circumstances.

-The Lakers have this really unusual break in the schedule...perfect time to re-incorporate a huge piece of the puzzle.

-Returning @ home against the team that he tore his achilles against? Knowing Kobe? You know that's a date he circled on his calendar.

GTFOH

That's part of the reason why Kobe might play on Friday. My Laker contact is saying that he's slated to, and would have access to info like that, but he's also a little bit excitable, so I'm skeptical. But think about it.

-The Lakers have this really unusual break in the schedule...perfect time to re-incorporate a huge piece of the puzzle.

-Returning @ home against the team that he tore his achilles against? Knowing Kobe? You know that's a date he circled on his calendar.

There's no way he can be in game playing shape already! He just started jogging/running like two weeks ago...He was JUST medically cleared!

God damnit...

GOD DAMNIT...

It's not even like the Dubs are the ones who tore or played a part in tearing his achilles!
[ Edited by GameOver on Nov 19, 2013 at 11:55 AM ]
There's no way he can be in game playing shape already! He just started jogging/running like two weeks ago...He was JUST medically cleared!

God damnit...

GOD DAMNIT...

It's not even like the Dubs are the ones who tore or played a part in tearing his achilles!

LOL, don't get too carried away. Like I said, this is just what my Laker dude is saying. And he's a little excitable.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I read somewhere that he looked a little chubby in late October.

But, I hope he comes back soon. NBA is no fun if the top players are missing games.
Lol at his interview with Barbra Walters saying he's been on the couch eating doughnuts the whole time
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Lol at his interview with Barbra Walters saying he's been on the couch eating doughnuts the whole time

In a picture they showed of him in Oct...I've to say it looked like he ate a few doughnuts.

There are rumblings the Mamba's first game will be in Sac on Friday, Dec 6th. They probably want to ease him in with an easy D League softball team who is happy to tank the season.

That would be SICK. I have tickets to that game and while it sounded like kind of a s**tty game, if the Mamba comes back it would be nice. We may even have an ESPN reporter come out to Sac. Of course they aren't coming out to cover the Kings, lol
Lol^ that'd be dope. Kobe is my favorite player ever
At practice today...

pic.twitter.com/1hVvRaq5J4
I saw an espn clip of practice. He looked 100% healthy. He told the press he could see himself playing in november.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

In a picture they showed of him in Oct...I've to say it looked like he ate a few doughnuts.

They said today that he bulked up in the offseason because all he could do was lift.
Share 49ersWebzone