There are 215 users in the forums

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

well nice to see us win that game. nice to see blake make a big play and have a good game, but this SG thing aint working. it seems everybody blake is guarding is having a career game against him. he should just come off the bench as a PG/SG, he shouldnt be guarding the other teams starting SG for 20+ min a night.

more jordan hill though. im happy that dandummy is finally playing his big men some more, but neither kaman nor gasol are good rebounders or good defenders (though kaman does seem like he tries to contest shots at least).
OMG, the Lakers won a regular season game at the start of the year!

Get over yourselves. Its one game. How the mighty have fallen, getting boners off of the 6th game of the season
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
OMG, the Lakers won a regular season game at the start of the year!

Get over yourselves. Its one game. How the mighty have fallen, getting boners off of the 6th game of the season

Nothing wrong with enjoying yourself while watching the Lakers. That what your boy Harden does.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Nothing wrong with enjoying yourself while watching the Lakers. That what your boy Harden does.

I could care less about the start of the season. Anyone with a basketball IQ would know Rockets will struggle early until they gel the new piece, Howard, in.
There are 6 white guys and 1 Asian on the court in that gif, what the f**k happened to the NBA man?

I could care less about the start of the season. Anyone with a basketball IQ would know Rockets will struggle early until they gel the new piece, Howard, in.

Bitter much? Let us enjoy the win. They're won't be enough this year.

imo, howards just gonna be a cancer for that team.

he wants to play in an offense again where he gets 20+ shots a night, and that didn't happen with the lakers (the main issue) and it won't happen with the rockets, who have a lot of firepower on that team. howard needs to realize that he's not a scorer, and you can still make a big name for yourself being a nightmare on defense and on the boards. the guy easily has the talent to become one of the greatest defenders/rebounders in nba history, and thats what his focus should be.

if he starts getting frustrated again like he did with the lakers, i have a feeling you guys are gonna be trading him and not asik (at least he knows his role and embraces it).
Originally posted by valrod33:
There are 6 white guys and 1 Asian on the court in that gif, what the f**k happened to the NBA man?

lol

lol

at one point in the season, i guarantee we will see steve nash, blake, ryan kelly, gasol, and kaman on the court at the same time. and that probably hasnt happened since like the 60s.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

lol

at one point in the season, i guarantee we will see steve nash, blake, ryan kelly, gasol, and kaman on the court at the same time. and that probably hasnt happened since like the 60s.

The blackest dude in our lineup much of the time is a blue-eyed Belgian named Za-vee-ay.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

lol

The blackest dude in our lineup much of the time is a blue-eyed Belgian named Za-vee-ay.

I hate this roster
Originally posted by susweel:

lol

I hate this roster

I actually hate that this team isn't worse than what it is. We should be tanking, but oh well. Hopefully a couple of guys within the Farmar/Henry/Hill/Young/Johnson/Williams group use this year to show what they got, and can be re-signed and put around whatever free agents we acquire in the next couple of years.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Learn some basketball, Pete. Sheesh.

lol

Just because I coach doesn't mean I know everything. SD79 gets all emotional about The Beard though. I get it.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

lol

I hate this roster

I actually hate that this team isn't worse than what it is. We should be tanking, but oh well. Hopefully a couple of guys within the Farmar/Henry/Hill/Young/Johnson/Williams group use this year to show what they got, and can be re-signed and put around whatever free agents we acquire in the next couple of years.

do we still have our draft picks for next year ?
do we still have our draft picks for next year ?

This upcoming draft, yes. Next one, probably not.
Share 49ersWebzone