2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by 4ML:
I love league pass

Jealous

I thought you got it too.

Just watched Pacers lose at home to Pistons and Lebron put on a show against Utah. 13-17 for 30 pts 9 rebs and 9 dimes
Pistons beat the heat the pacers beat the heat the pistons beat the pacers = pistons are the best team in the East.

Also lol at Utah, who was guarding him? Marvin Williams? Lulz
I love league pass.

I got it to watch the Warriors every game. Now, they just torture me every time.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I love league pass.

I got it to watch the Warriors every game. Now, they just torture me every time.

It's the curse of the fair-weather fan. lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Pistons beat the heat the pacers beat the heat the pistons beat the pacers = pistons are the best team in the East.

Also lol at Utah, who was guarding him? Marvin Williams? Lulz

Him...Gordon Hayward (that was fun to watch) and Evans

But, honestly...it doesn't really matter...Lebron is shooting 60% for the year. He's had plenty of games already where he shot 70% from the field. After last year, I thought he'd never shoot 56% again for the year...but he's shooting 60% this year so far. It's still early and I do think think that number will come down. He can't shoot 60% from the field. That's not possible imo.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

[ Edited by 4ML on Dec 17, 2013 at 12:12 AM ]
Post his shot chart it will all be in the paint just as he should be
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Post his shot chart it will all be in the paint just as he should be

He took 7 jump shots outside the paint and made 4.

But yes, Lebron is able to differentiate between a good shot and a bad shot consistently. Probably one of the hardest things for superstars to figure out. That has been his biggest asset last couple years. This year - he has taken it to a ridiculous level. He'll take very few bad shots in a game.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Damian Lillard is amazing.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I love league pass.

It's the curse of the fair-weather fan. lol

Fair weather fan? LOL RIght

MVP of the league so far is...................... Lamarcus Aldridge.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Good choice...but it's very close to call right now. I think you can make a better case for Durant, Paul George, and of course Lebron. Depending on where Clippers finish - CP3 is also in the mix.

If Lebron shoots 59-60% for the year...40% from the 3pt. and around 80% from charity strip while averaging 7 rebounds and 7 assists a game - I'm not sure how you can give the award to a PF who is shooting 48%.

Good choice...but it's very close to call right now. I think you can make a better case for Durant, Paul George, and of course Lebron. Depending on where Clippers finish - CP3 is also in the mix.

If Lebron shoots 59-60% for the year...40% from the 3pt. and around 80% from charity strip while averaging 7 rebounds and 7 assists a game - I'm not sure how you can give the award to a PF who is shooting 48%.

Well.. like I said.. SO FAR. I dont expect him to keep it up or win it. RIght now, he is the best player on the best team, averaging over 23 pts and 11 rebounds, and Portland is an amazing turnaround story.

In the end Lebron will probably win it.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Well.. like I said.. SO FAR. I dont expect him to keep it up or win it. RIght now, he is the best player on the best team, averaging over 23 pts and 11 rebounds, and Portland is an amazing turnaround story.

In the end Lebron will probably win it.

Definitely Portland is an amazing story and there is voters fatigue with Lebron. So it won't surprise me if someone else wins it. I mean Paul George won eastern player of the month for nov. even though Lebron had better numbers across the board in fewer minutes played.
Slurp slurp

4ml makes me hate Lebron the way he's always sucking him off
Share 49ersWebzone