LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 154 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by bayarealuv:
how did kobe look? i caught a little bit of the 3rd quarter and i saw him hit a nice mid range.. he did look a little tentative but i guess that's natural

He looked like a boxer that was feeling out his opponent for the first 3 rounds. Made some AWFUL passes that led to a lot of points for the Raptors. He didn't look to be moving that well.

Overall, a crappy debut.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

• 4ML
  • Veteran

lol...D-Wade is fukin' awesome!
Originally posted by 4ML:

He's no Monta!
Originally posted by YungAce:
He's no Monta!

monta playing well for DAL

Nuggets beat the Wizards 75-74 last night
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Nuggets beat the Wizards 75-74 last night

sounds like a pistons/pacers game circa 2004
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I think Miami is gonna get blowed out tonight

*blown

I wouldn't have done it if you didn't emphasize it. With that said, Marsh, if you'll kindly join me...

YEA PACERS

My pacer bro G.O.

Originally posted by marshniners24:
YEA PACERS

My pacer bro G.O.

We should get the Zone to fundraise for you and me to go to a Pacers game in Indianapolis...

Wait, are you 21 yet?
Originally posted by GameOver:
YEA PACERS

My pacer bro G.O.

We should get the Zone to fundraise for you and me to go to a Pacers game in Indianapolis...

Wait, are you 21 yet?

We really should thats a great idea

lol no next year ...
YEA PACERS

My pacer bro G.O.

Wait, are you 21 yet?

lol no next year ...

Well, I guess we can start fundraising now for next year? Hell, if we raise enough money maybe we get season tickets!

I've never been a season ticket holder of anything before. That'd be fun. Selling 3/4ths of the games and flying out for like 10 Pacers games. I'll build so much cred with SFO and whatever the hell airport we'd be flying into in Indianapolis.

*Edit: LOL we could wear Niners gear to the Pacers games! Like 49erswebzone shirts or something.
[ Edited by GameOver on Dec 10, 2013 at 2:49 PM ]
YEA PACERS

My pacer bro G.O.

Wait, are you 21 yet?

lol no next year ...

Well, I guess we can start fundraising now for next year? Hell, if we raise enough money maybe we get season tickets!

I've never been a season ticket holder of anything before. That'd be fun. Selling 3/4ths of the games and flying out for like 10 Pacers games. I'll build so much cred with SFO and whatever the hell airport we'd be flying into in Indianapolis.

*Edit: LOL we could wear Niners gear to the Pacers games! Like 49erswebzone shirts or something.

sounds like a flawless plan
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

*blown

I wouldn't have done it if you didn't emphasize it. With that said, Marsh, if you'll kindly join me...

I was giving homage to Emmitt Smith...after watching what happened to Dallas last night.

Oh and...

Share 49ersWebzone