There are 300 users in the forums

2013-14 General NBA Discussion Thread

Jason Kidd

Lol
Denied promotion, Jason Kidd gets OK to talk with Bucks

http://nypost.com/2014/06/28/denied-promotion-jason-kidd-gets-ok-to-talk-with-bucks/
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Jason Kidd

Lol

apparently the spotlight isn't for him. he wants to leave brooklyn for milwaukee lol
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Jason Kidd

Lol

just beat me to it lol. wtf is he thinking? He's off to a very strange start to his coaching career.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Jun 28, 2014 at 7:33 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:
apparently the spotlight isn't for him. he wants to leave brooklyn for milwaukee lol

Can't blame him actually. Brooklyn is all payroll and hype. They can't win a championship and they don't have young players to build around.

Milwaukee has new ownership, and some talented young guys. They could be a better spot long term if they play their cards right.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Can't blame him actually. Brooklyn is all payroll and hype. They can't win a championship and they don't have young players to build around.

Milwaukee has new ownership, and some talented young guys. They could be a better spot long term if they play their cards right.

Yeah but is he gonna demand to be head of basketball operations or something? I can't see how he deserves that.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Yeah but is he gonna demand to be head of basketball operations or something? I can't see how he deserves that.

No idea. I don't think anyone would make him head of ops. He's either crazy to make that demand, or just trying to find a way out of Brooklyn without a formal resignation.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Agreed. I think Milwaukee has a much brighter future. Parker, Antetokounmpo, Mayo, Ilyasova is something to start with.
Agreed. I think Milwaukee has a much brighter future. Parker, Antetokounmpo, Mayo, Ilyasova is something to start with.

Yup. Apparently Antetokounmpo has grown 2 or 3 inches since last year. The kid is almost 7 feet tall now lol.

Yup. Apparently Antetokounmpo has grown 2 or 3 inches since last year. The kid is almost 7 feet tall now lol.

Holy s**t really? Damn I hadn't heard about that.

• jrg
  • Veteran

The Greek freak

link

[ Edited by jrg on Jun 28, 2014 at 7:54 PM ]

I know it's crazy. Last year he was listed at 6'9" 207. Their GM said they recently measured him at 6'11" 217. When he fills out that frame he could be a beast. Him and Parker at SF/PF...not too shabby.
Holy s**t. Apparently a ball boy that has inside info in the Nets organization leaked this two days ago (even before Woj and Aldridge). Dude was dropping gems and right on the money!

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1330298
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Holy s**t. Apparently a ball boy that has inside info in the Nets organization leaked this two days ago (even before Woj and Aldridge). Dude was dropping gems and right on the money!

WTF! lol
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

WTF! lol
That dude is a basketball god. Thats so badass!
Share 49ersWebzone