LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

OFFICIAL:The 2013 MLB Postseason Thread

OFFICIAL:The 2013 MLB Postseason Thread

WZ SHOWDOWN

jrg 2

Amir-less Dodger fanclub 1
Who said this was a easy win for wainwright lol
The next game will be a tall tale sign in what direction the series is heading.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by robniner:

lol

I think you go nolasco tomorrow. If the Dodgers win tomorrow then you are looking at Greinke game 5 and kershaw game 6. Tough call though
Originally posted by babyshaq90:
I think you go nolasco tomorrow. If the Dodgers win tomorrow then you are looking at Greinke game 5 and kershaw game 6. Tough call though

Actually

Gm 5 Kershaw (on short rest; reported he could be made available
http://m.mlb.com/news/2013/10/14/62952928/kershaw-could-be-available-for-game-5-on-short-rest

Gm 6: Grienke

Gm 7: Kershaw
[ Edited by robniner on Oct 14, 2013 at 10:09 PM ]

Actually

Gm 5 Kershaw (on short rest; reported he will be available

LOL Once again you are nuts. The Dodgers arent going to start Greinke and Kershaw both on 2 days rest and skip Rhu who just threw a shutout for 7.

If they skipped Nolasco it would be:

Greinke Game 4 3 days rest
Kershaw Game 5 3 days rest
Rhu Game 6 3 days rest
Greinke Game 7 3 days rest ( and could also have Kershaw to throw a couple of innings in relief)

Actually

Gm 5 Kershaw (on short rest; reported he could be made available
http://m.mlb.com/news/2013/10/14/62952928/kershaw-could-be-available-for-game-5-on-short-rest

Wouldn't surprise me if Mattingly possibly thought ahead with taking him out early in gm 2 with the low pitch count. It's difficult either way. Tough series

Wouldn't surprise me if Mattingly possibly thought ahead with taking him out early in gm 2 with the low pitch count. It's difficult either way. Tough series

Wrong. That had nothing to do with taking him out when he did. It had everything to do with the fact that they needed a run badly.

You mean a "tell" tale sign?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Wrong. That had nothing to do with taking him out when he did. It had everything to do with the fact that they needed a run badly.

True. Overthinking this thing ha
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
As a Giants fan and hater of all LA sports teams, I'm ashamed to say that Puig entertains me.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
hey james, i still think the cards are the better team and you are still a great guy in my book. I wish you and the cards luck in game 4.
Share 49ersWebzone