There are 267 users in the forums

OFFICIAL:The 2013 MLB Postseason Thread

OFFICIAL:The 2013 MLB Postseason Thread

Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Jrg really logged out?

lol remember when he was temporarily banned during the final few games of the NLCS last year?

That was for his own protection iirc

Yeah, I just think he has a hard time containing himself on the boards during these kinds of situations. Its probably best he took a walk.

Game 7 2002 WS. I know how he feels when you realize the game is over even though there are so many more innings to go. It sucks
I hate the damn AL and their bandwagon sox fans. Dammit. Holds true though, win the stupid all star game, win the World Series. I think they had the better record anyways though.

Good thing the NL won the AS game in 2010 and 2012. It was nice to get off to great starts both years
I hate the damn AL and their bandwagon sox fans. Dammit. Holds true though, win the stupid all star game, win the World Series. I think they had the better record anyways though.

It's kinda amazing considering they were utter dogs**t last year.
lol STL
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Game 7 2002 WS. I know how he feels when you realize the game is over even though there are so many more innings to go. It sucks

Ya, 2002 I was the grumpiest b***h around. s**t sucks.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

It's kinda amazing considering they were utter dogs**t last year.

The GM did an amazing job dumping the huge salaries of Gonzo, Beckett,and Crawford and then basically hitting on every FA. DIdnt hurt that Uehara came out of nowhere to be the best RP in the AL
Wacha has been impressive this postseason, but this makes me appreciate what Madison Bumgarner did in 2010 and 2012 even more.

For reals
Lol dodgers

It does but the pain went away a bit with the titles in 2010 and 2012. However, I will always root against any team Baker manages
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Oct 30, 2013 at 6:48 PM ]

It does but the pain went away a bit with the titles in 2010 and 2012. However, I will always root against any team Baker manages

Same. After the bay bridge and 2002, I thought id never see one. 2010 and 12 gave me a boner that still pops up. And f**k Baker.

Same. After the bay bridge and 2002, I thought id never see one. 2010 and 12 gave me a boner that still pops up. And f**k Baker.

Bay Bridge? I have no memory of that. Nor will I

At least you didn't live in Orange County at the time like I did. I wanted to rip off the heads of all those stupid rally monkey toys everywhere.
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:

At least you didn't live in Orange County at the time like I did. I wanted to rip off the heads of all those stupid rally monkey toys everywhere.

I lived in South Carolina then. I would have killed a rally monkey. f**k.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Baker is at the Kings game right now lol.
Originally posted by Muggins:

Baker is at the Kings game right now lol.

f**k, he's gonna suggest we never give cousins a rest
Share 49ersWebzone