LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 176 users in the forums

OFFICIAL:The 2013 MLB Postseason Thread

OFFICIAL:The 2013 MLB Postseason Thread

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I think if the Red Sox win tonight there is a great chance there will be a celebration in Boston.

this with the possibility of a parade in the following days

The thing you haven't considered is if Wacha throws a shutout tonight, it will be harder for the Red Sox to win this game,

you know what you're right if Boston doesn't score any runs they'll probably lose
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
I think if the Red Sox win tonight there is a great chance there will be a celebration in Boston.

this with the possibility of a parade in the following days

The thing you haven't considered is if Wacha throws a shutout tonight, it will be harder for the Red Sox to win this game,

Damn. That is a good point that I hadnt considered. That is what is great about this thread.
the game is gonna be tied 1-1 headed to the bottom of the 9th, there will be 2 outs and a runner on 1st and Big Papi will come to the plate and crush the first pitch he sees out of the park. f**k the Cards
Originally posted by valrod33:
the game is gonna be tied 1-1 headed to the bottom of the 9th, there will be 2 outs and a runner on 1st and Big Papi will come to the plate and crush the first pitch he sees out of the park. f**k the Cards

You posted that like you are certain, but I'm not 100% confident it will happen. Only time will tell.
Cards are nuts if they pitch to Ortiz at all.
Thought it was interesting that there's a lot of steroid talking surrounding Ortiz right now since he's hitting out of his mind.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Thought it was interesting that there's a lot of steroid talking surrounding Ortiz right now since he's hitting out of his mind.

Heard it today on Cowturds show. I guess being 37 and hitting about .800 in a WS will do that.
Go cardinals

Heard it today on Cowturds show. I guess being 37 and hitting about .800 in a WS will do that.

Wasnt he questioned about Roids a few years back? Anyway its just Cards fans looking for excuses again
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Wasnt he questioned about Roids a few years back? Anyway its just Cards fans looking for excuses again

You're incredibly dumb

Originally posted by jrg:

You're incredibly dumb

Says the racist fan
  • jrg
  • Veteran

You're incredibly dumb

Says the racist fan

I'm not racist.

You're incredibly dumb

Says the racist fan

Will this happen tonight. I am guessing if it does that Waccha will not throw a shutout.

• jrg
  • Veteran
COME ON 7PM!!
Share 49ersWebzone