LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

OFFICIAL:The 2013 MLB Postseason Thread

OFFICIAL:The 2013 MLB Postseason Thread

Originally posted by robniner:
I bet the conclusion because Wacha is starting Game 6, the Cards will win and force Game 7.

I believe the Sox have figured him out.

HUH? The Sox have him figured out but the Cards will win because of him? Do you ever make any sense at all?
Originally posted by sfgiantdave:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Wonder when the last time a team won Games 6 and 7 on the road to win a WS. Long time I'm thinking.

1979 Pirates?

Good call. I think that is the correct answer.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Lol Frieri sucks though

Because he has horrible control, whereas Uehara's control is almost supernatural, but the most incredible thing about Uehara is how often hitters swing and miss at his slow fastballs in the strike zone.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by robniner:
I bet the conclusion because Wacha is starting Game 6, the Cards will win and force Game 7.

I believe the Sox have figured him out.

HUH? The Sox have him figured out but the Cards will win because of him? Do you ever make any sense at all?

lol
Were either going to see a Red Sox title, or another epic Boston collapse. I just dont see any way Boston doesnt win 1 of the last 2 at home.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Were either going to see a Red Sox title, or another epic Boston collapse. I just dont see any way Boston doesnt win 1 of the last 2 at home.

Thanks Rob for the insight
Cards losing 2 out of 3 at home is going to cost them the title. Sucks that Waino actually pitched a hell of a game but got no run support. Respect to Lester
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

the point was bringing up the "epic Boston collapse" possibility, which is a big part of baseball history. If they dont win this title, it will be another disaster in Red Sox postseason history, and will be remembered for a long time.

But thanks for trying to crap on my point. Always helpful.

the point was bringing up the "epic Boston collapse" possibility, which is a big part of baseball history. If they dont win this title, it will be another disaster in Red Sox postseason history, and will be remembered for a long time.

Ya. In other ground breaking thoughts, I think tonight's game winner Could potentially factor into the overall series winner.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Ya. In other ground breaking thoughts, I think tonight's game winner Could potentially factor into the overall series winner.

lol forget both of you. Nobody appreciates any baseball history around here...

There are Sox fans pacing a hole in their floors right now over possibly losing this series. Up until 2004 they were almost as cursed as the Cubs.

You know who I bet appreciates baseball history?

Rob
I think if the Red Sox win tonight there is a great chance there will be a celebration in Boston.
I think if the Red Sox win tonight there is a great chance there will be a celebration in Boston.

this with the possibility of a parade in the following days

this with the possibility of a parade in the following days

The thing you haven't considered is if Wacha throws a shutout tonight, it will be harder for the Red Sox to win this game,
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
The thing you haven't considered is if Wacha throws a shutout tonight, it will be harder for the Red Sox to win this game,

what's the tiebreaker if both pitchers throw a shutout? who wins the division?
Share 49ersWebzone