LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 200 users in the forums

Stanford Cardinal Football Thread

Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
No one has made Oregon look this way since before Bellotti. Shocked, but this is so typical of the PAC10(now12): prevent the higher-ranked team from a legit shot at the NC.

PS- F Horseface! (aka Smell-way). Seeing him re-stokes my hate-fire for him and Stanford. Go IRISH!

x2
f**k YOU UTAH
its all over but the crying
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
LOL OREGON DUDE CRYING

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Originally posted by Muggins:
LOL OREGON DUDE CRYING

lol
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
No one has made Oregon look this way since before Bellotti. Shocked, but this is so typical of the PAC10(now12): prevent the higher-ranked team from a legit shot at the NC.

PS- F Horseface! (aka Smell-way). Seeing him re-stokes my hate-fire for him and Stanford. Go IRISH!

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Originally posted by Muggins:
LOL OREGON DUDE CRYING

lol

lmao, called it
Lol 2 years in a row Oregon forced to eat it's own s**t.
My cards whooping that azz
Huff is faking it

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Wow rough night for that dude that was crying. Now he's concussed and being helped off the field.
A few times a year, from a betting standpoint, there are absolute locks, Stanford +10 against Oregon at home is one of them.
stanford needs to punch it in here for some style points
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
A few times a year, from a betting standpoint, there are absolute locks, Stanford +10 against Oregon at home is one of them.

You took Stanford? Wish I did. They couldn't cover for s**t the first half of the year.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

You took Stanford? Wish I did. They couldn't cover for s**t the first half of the year.

I took Stanford

edit: I know I made a post that Oregon would kill Stanford, but how I feel never factors into how I bet.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Nov 7, 2013 at 8:46 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone