LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

Stanford Cardinal Football Thread

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Stanford dominating ASU.

Clearly the best team in the Pac 12 this season and deserving of the Rose Bowl (hopefully I dont jinx them as they are ahead 38-14 with 10 minutes to go)

I knew they would dominate ...
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Bring it on Trees!

Will be a repeat of September 21

If its at ASU, I'm pretty sure we will win

O Rly?

GG stanford, i have nothing else to say as i am severely depressed about losing.
GG stanford, i have nothing else to say as i am severely depressed about losing.

GG, bud. You still have to feel good about the job Todd Graham has done with the program. There will be many good things to come for ASU.

Good year for the Sundevils. Stanford is just a very good team and tonight they got excellent QB play.
Stanford has a huge o-line damn
Tyler Gaffney could be a nice backup RB in the NFL. He will probably be a 5th rd pick or so but I think he will be a productive NFL player.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Stanford has a huge o-line damn

Pretty much a pro team on the trenches
  • Veteran
Is Roman calling the plays?

Yes
Stanford is getting manhandled right now on the lines. Michigan St just is the better team through 3 quarters even with a tie game.
  • Veteran
Stanford is way to conservative. You can't win games playing like this.
Originally posted by 190836:
Stanford is way to conservative. You can't win games playing like this.

They have been winning games with this approach for years . Field position has played a big part in the play calls but the call on 4th and 3 was awful.
Defense can't keep up the energy when the offense runs for 0 yards 3 times in a row and then punts lol. Absolutely terrible play calling
Share 49ersWebzone