LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 218 users in the forums

2013 College Football Thread!

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
SEC is the GOAT.

Only when they play Alabama Community College every week. Surprising how they always get beat by good teams.

Are you serious? Do you even watch college football in the SEC?
  • Jiks
Originally posted by fropwns:
SEC is the GOAT.

Only when they play Alabama Community College every week. Surprising how they always get beat by good teams.

Yeah I watch them beat other teams within the SEC and get called great for beating Division 45 schools. Kind of hard to call a conference so amazing when they only play their own conference. Alabama plays a real team like Oklahoma or a MWC Utah in 2009 and they get destroyed. Proof is in the pudding. East coast bias has created something that is a lie. Are they a great conference? Most definitely. Are they heads and shoulder above the rest? How about they play other teams outside the SEC to figure it out, cause the little I see they get beat. Well besides Notre Dame which BYU nearly beat last year.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS

#UCLA coach Jim Mora withdrew from considerations for #Texas vacancy. Was never offered the job, per source. Mora's family loves LA set-up
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
FootballScoop Staff ‏@footballscoop

Hear Penn State's interest in James Franklin is significant. He's coaching tomorrow. He makes decisions quickly. Expect answer by Monday
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
CaneSport ‏@CaneSport

CaneSport has confirmed that Al Golden has been offered the head coaching job at Penn State. While expected to take it, no word yet from Al
Alabama is not even that good.

Bama mom tries to fight Sooner students. To the tune of Miley Cyrus lol.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

lmao, I did not expect 0:35
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

lmao, I did not expect 0:35

Braxton Miller would be a beast as an NFL RB.

Watkins is electric.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by fropwns:
SEC is the GOAT.

Yeah I watch them beat other teams within the SEC and get called great for beating Division 45 schools. Kind of hard to call a conference so amazing when they only play their own conference. Alabama plays a real team like Oklahoma or a MWC Utah in 2009 and they get destroyed. Proof is in the pudding. East coast bias has created something that is a lie. Are they a great conference? Most definitely. Are they heads and shoulder above the rest? How about they play other teams outside the SEC to figure it out, cause the little I see they get beat. Well besides Notre Dame which BYU nearly beat last year.
Look, I'll give Oklahoma all the credit in the world. I'll even tip my hat to A&M and Missou for having performed well in the SEC, but you act like playing each other doesn't matter. Or that perennially the top ranked teams are in the SEC. Or that they have annually a better bowl record then all of the other conferences. Let alone the national title run. Or that the most top tier drafted players come out of the conference. Did you also ever consider that the outside teams, USC, Oklahoma, et. al are not in any hurry to play SEC teams?

One other thing, I have yet to see a major program play a schedule like even some of the lowest teams play. Look at my Razorbacks, who played like garbage all season long. Then you recognize that a new coach faced in no particular order, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, Auburn, and A&M. That is murder's row. Do we have a few cupcakes, sure, but no less than other conferences.

In sum, I think the other conferences are catching up, but pound for pound, I take the SEC over all the conferences.

i would've beaten that b***h's ass, doe. lmao
Originally posted by pdizo916:

too skinny?
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

too skinny?

too old and white
Share 49ersWebzone