There are 238 users in the forums

2013 College Football Thread!

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

This is from the student section.
[ Edited by fropwns on Nov 29, 2013 at 7:14 AM ]
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

I was there. One of the most fable games in recent Hog history.
going to notre dame game tomorrow!!!!!
Fresno State's defense f**king sucks..

Anyways 550 yards of combined offense through 1....

Dogs up 27-21
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS

So far, Derek Carr and David Fales have combined for 9 TD passes and 7 incompletions. #LonglivetheWAC
Fresno trails San Jose State lmao
42-41 at half 1,006 yards of offense so far
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Michael David Smith ‏@MichaelDavSmith

Halftime: San Jose St 42, Fresno 41. The two QBs have a total 12 TDs, 805 pass yards.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
  • zero
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fropwns:

Dude...
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by zero:
Originally posted by fropwns:

Dude...

Mad respect to you. Mad respect. Extremely tough loss.

nice throw Carr you douchebag....anyways good job to San Jose with the upset
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Arkansas is a good team? Sorry man, but they are awful.
I

Hiring Bret Bieletake of a hire. His success at Wisconsin was all due to what Barry Alvarez built and the decline of the Big 10. He isn't doing that great at are recruiting either. On defense losing Chris Smith and maybe Trey Flowers will be a major blow to the defense.

No denying Bielema knows how to build a rushing offense, but you hired him as Head Coach not Offensive Coordinator. I'd put Arkansas's Rush Offense at about 15th nationally (excluded all the teams playing in weak divisions), but you have the 117th ranked passing offense, 72nd pass defense and 86th ranked rush defense, 109th overall offense, 91st in long plays from scrimmage, 92nd in opponents getting long plays from scrimmage from you, and 87th in opponents 3rd down conversions.

So thats great, your team can run the ball a bit but can't pass at all, can't generate any big plays, can't get the opposing offense off the field or defense the rush or pass, and gives up some of the most long plays on D.

FINE! I'LL ADMIT IT!

VTArkansas probably doesn't deserves the NCG but they're my at large.for the Fiesta.

I mean it's almost like you guy were trying misinterpret my comment Arkansas.

4 years ago Rutgers scheduled a tie with a potent Arkansas team led by Petrino. Ofcourse he was fired before the first leg but many of the same pieces were still intact for lack of better word when Rutgers won in Fayetteville and this Rutgers tean also won their home fixture.

Just a couplw of pagea back it was declared if Baylor wanted to be taken seriously theh had to schedule tougher OOC games.

Rutgers scheduled a power conference and at the time Arkansas were successful. I was not trying.to say Arkansas is this suppressed juggernaut. I dont underatand why both of you felt compelled to breakdown Arkansas ' recent form.

Arkansas was a good OOC schedule. They have the hardest schedule in the country and by pointing that out all Im saying is they're not quite as bad as the record indicates.

Ive seen them play so I don't really care how long you spent looking up stats. Stats were never the point. The point was did Fresno St. pick up a strong win against Rutgers.

Mayne. Maybe not. Rutgers beat a team from the best conference in the country. A team that has all the pieces.to beat a scrub team. Yet Rutgers won 2 years in a row and that at least indicates Rutgers is not this joke team Freano St. was supposed to crush.

Whatever though. I could really care less if NIU or Fresno get in.

As for Fresno St or NIU...... like I have said I think its a joke if either of these teams are in a BCS Bowl.

STRONGLY DISAGREE SIR!!!!

Well no need to worry about Fresno anymore, but NIU may very well be making back to back appearances in a BCS bowl game. Only the MAC title game vs BGSU left.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
is it saturday yet?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Fresno State got no D. Carr would be a good backup under Kap though. Fales look good this game, but I'm not sure he has played well enough throughout the whole year. But I've only seen the Minnesota game beside this game.
Share 49ersWebzone