LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

barnes is dealing with an injury (leg or hamstring) thats why mjax didnt put him back in
Originally posted by schmons:
barnes is dealing with an injury (leg or hamstring) thats why mjax didnt put him back in

ahh ok. thanks for the update. i was thinking "WTF?!?!?!! PUT HIM IN!"
dubs lose to the Biedrins-led Jazz last night
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
How did I miss this gem from Tay

"At the end of the day, I'd put myself in the same category as DWade. The only thing he has that I dont' have is is more wins and two championships" - Monta Ellis

"Monta Ellis have it all"

Monta will always be a Warriors to me
When's opening day
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
When's opening day

Halloween, i believe
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

Me too man. I will love Tay always even though he is delusional about the obvious weaknesses in his game.

I completely understand where he is coming from when he makes these bold proclamations about his talent though. The phrase "chip on his shoulder" is insufficient to describe Monta Ellis. He feels, and rightfully so, that he gets no respect at all.

Absolutely everyone focuses on his flaws and perceived lack of intelligence, instead of focusing on the many remarkable positive aspects of his game. It is an absolute outrage that Monta has never and will never make an All Star game despite clearly, for a time, being among the top offensive players in the league.
Originally posted by crzy:

Me too man. I will love Tay always even though he is delusional about the obvious weaknesses in his game.

I completely understand where he is coming from when he makes these bold proclamations about his talent though. The phrase "chip on his shoulder" is insufficient to describe Monta Ellis. He feels, and rightfully so, that he gets no respect at all.

Absolutely everyone focuses on his flaws and perceived lack of intelligence, instead of focusing on the many remarkable positive aspects of his game. It is an absolute outrage that Monta has never and will never make an All Star game despite clearly, for a time, being among the top offensive players in the league.

Well said. This is what I've been saying for years. I was sad when he got traded, although I understood the move. Extremely talented offensive player, that continued to progress in his game and added new kinks to his craft, but was just undersized defensively.

Well said. This is what I've been saying for years. I was sad when he got traded, although I understood the move. Extremely talented offensive player, that continued to progress in his game and added new kinks to his craft, but was just undersized defensively.

I really was never sad when he was traded because I knew it was the best thing for the Warriors. Now if it had been Steph.......................... I would have been pissed.

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
The Ellis trade was completely necessary.

Anyways I am both excited and nervous about Bogut this season. Contract year but I don't have much faith in his ability to stay healthy

Anyways I am both excited and nervous about Bogut this season. Contract year but I don't have much faith in his ability to stay healthy

At least we finally have some decent depth. We're not a s**tty team anymore
Originally posted by YungAce:

At least we finally have some decent depth. We're not a s**tty team anymore

We gonna win it all
I love the way this team is built. A really good blend of shooting, athleticism, defense, and rebounding. We've got guys who are injury prone, probably the only thing that can slow us down. At full strength I think we're capable of beating any team in 7 game series. Yeah, I said it!
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I love the way this team is built. A really good blend of shooting, athleticism, defense, and rebounding. We've got guys who are injury prone, probably the only thing that can slow us down. At full strength I think we're capable of beating any team in 7 game series. Yeah, I said it!

except for MIA, SA, and OKC. Every other team I agree with you.
Share 49ersWebzone