LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by scdakine9:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
instead of Jason Thompson, i'd like to try and pick up Patrick Patterson from the Raptors, now.

yah, patterson would fit nicely w/ the dubs.....but the Raps really like him.

Thompson would fit better because he is bigger, is a good rebounder, can score without the ball, and can play the 4 and 5. I liked Patterson but he is a below average rebounder and pretty much only spot shoots which the Ws already can do.

it could be the system because i feel that Patterson is still growing as someone that can consistently get after it in the post for boards. i honestly see a poor man's david lee. when he was in Kentucky, he was always getting after those boards.
it could be the system because i feel that Patterson is still growing as someone that can consistently get after it in the post for boards. i honestly see a poor man's david lee. when he was in Kentucky, he was always getting after those boards.

I really like Patterson and that's what I thought too but he's just not a natural rebounder lol
instead of Jason Thompson, i'd like to try and pick up Patrick Patterson from the Raptors, now.

I wouldl prefer Thompson but I just dont see who the Dubs would be able to move for him.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I wouldl prefer Thompson but I just dont see who the Dubs would be able to move for him.

yea, i don't see it happening within the division either. trade for Patterson or Terrance Jones
nice win against the grizz.. i didn't expect that

still got some stuff to work on though.. team is far from where they need to be

yea, i don't see it happening within the division either. trade for Patterson or Terrance Jones

Who would a team like Toronto accept for Patterson though. No way we deal any of our top 6 and I doubt they will take Speights for Patterson.
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

I was pretty confident we would win that game. Memphis is just not that great without Gasol and the Warriors were able to put Bogut on Randolph. Bogut is SO much better than David Lee on defense. ( Captain Obvious I know)
Jeff what is your obsession with undersized PFs lol

He is a Warriors fan and used to them.
Who would a team like Toronto accept for Patterson though. No way we deal any of our top 6 and I doubt they will take Speights for Patterson.

i was hoping we'd deal Speights, lol

i dunno lol.

They pretty much just dealt Rudy gay for him so if you have something along the lines of that I'm sure they'd do it....
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

I was pretty confident we would win that game. Memphis is just not that great without Gasol and the Warriors were able to put Bogut on Randolph. Bogut is SO much better than David Lee on defense. ( Captain Obvious I know)

totally forgot marc was out.. goes to show you how much i was paying attention to that game lol

that rockets game on the other hand.. my thoughts after that L were we're not a playoff team just yet.. maybe a little overexaggeration
Yeah trading for a player would be great but.. ugh.. we don't have anybody to give up... Unless we ship out Speights and multiple picks from years 2020/2021
They pretty much just dealt Rudy gay for him so if you have something along the lines of that I'm sure they'd do it....

this is true. and there's no one with any value on our team that we'd be willing to trade
Thompson would fit better because he is bigger, is a good rebounder, can score without the ball, and can play the 4 and 5. I liked Patterson but he is a below average rebounder and pretty much only spot shoots which the Ws already can do.

He can score without the ball?? What kinda warlock s**t are you guys into in Sacramento?
Share 49ersWebzone