LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Originally posted by SofaKing:
I'm still buzzing after that comeback. That was awesome!!!!

Dis.

For some odd reason, none of us gave up on them when they got down by 27 in the 3rd. Even when DeRozan and Lowry were hitting everything that they threw up. "Threw up" being the operative phrase because Toronto proceeded to vomit all over themselves in the last 16 mins of that game. Awesome comeback!
like JO said.. should have never been in that position..

i knew toronto couldn't shoot 50-60% all game though lol..

the comeback wasn't surprising.. but damn.. 27 points is a huge disparity!

that 4th quarter was amazing
that little stepback rainbow 3 that curry shot over rudy gay was craze.. that dude can spot up and shoot anywhere/anytime he wants to

https://vine.co/v/hxe5Ui25EFU
[ Edited by bayarealuv on Dec 4, 2013 at 10:31 AM ]
Yes they shot well in the 4th but the difference was in the way they defended. The Warriors need to understand that they arent good enough to just play half ass defense and get by. A big comeback would have never happened against a good team.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Yes they shot well in the 4th but the difference was in the way they defended. The Warriors need to understand that they arent good enough to just play half ass defense and get by. A big comeback would have never happened against a good team.

Totally agree. The Warriors actually shot the ball well all game. Even when they were down by 27, they were shooting at around a 50% clip. Problem was Toronto was shooting around 60%, and getting 2nd chance points to boot. The W's got ridiculously hot from beyond the arc in the 4th, but the big difference was defense and cleaning up the glass.
I don't know if he can keep up this rate, but Klay is currently on pace to drain 295 3's this year. That would best Curry's record of 272 set just last year.
how could he not keep up that rate? he shoots about 20 three's a game!
Wow. It was my lady's birthday last night so I DVRed the game, but happened to see we were down 20+ in the 3rd. Heard about the comeback and just watched the entire 2nd half just now. That's as exciting as a December Warrior game can get. I have always, always liked JO, but it's really multiplied these last few weeks. What a treat, all the way around. As far as home courts, we could be the Seattle Seahawks of the NBA. .

I plan on saving this recording for a long time (right next to the Posey Grand Slam over Latos).

Any Iguadala updates? I haven't found anything.
Originally posted by 9ers:
Any Iguadala updates? I haven't found anything.

Supposedly he's close to returning. Will know more if he travels with the team for this 3-game road trip. If he does, he could return sometime between Fri-Mon. If he doesn't, he probably comes back on Wed at home vs. Dallas.

Originally posted by Hopper:
Supposedly JO delivered a great halftime speech. We found a nice vocal leader for 2 mil.

Crazy comeback.

loving that signing even more now. he's playing for something. he understands he doesn't have more opportunities left for a championship and this team may help him with that. dude is all heart on the floor.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by Hopper:
Supposedly JO delivered a great halftime speech. We found a nice vocal leader for 2 mil.

Crazy comeback.

loving that signing even more now. he's playing for something. he understands he doesn't have more opportunities left for a championship and this team may help him with that. dude is all heart on the floor.

Yep. I didnt realize O'Neil had the intangibles and leadership.. Great guy to have on the team even if he just plays 12 minutes a night.
Baron Davis on 95.7 The Game. Says he's finally feeling healthy and still rehabbing, getting back in game shape. Loves what the Warriors are doing and loves watching them. Good mix of veteran leadership and are fascinating to watch.

i'd be down to offer him a vets contract early next yr.
Baron Davis on 95.7 The Game. Says he's finally feeling healthy and still rehabbing, getting back in game shape. Loves what the Warriors are doing and loves watching them. Good mix of veteran leadership and are fascinating to watch.

I think Baron's best days even as a backup point are behind him
Originally posted by YungAce:

I think Baron's best days even as a backup point are behind him

don't tell me that....
Share 49ersWebzone