LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

but you guys won game 2 last year.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
but you guys won game 2 last year.

True, but the regular season streak is 30 games and counting.

edit: check that..28 straight wins
[ Edited by SofaKing on Nov 8, 2013 at 11:57 PM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
If we could pull a f**king rebound in the fourth we might have pulled it off. Had an off night on the offensive side of the ct and only lost by 2, small moral victory.

Just bad luck on the boards. Every Spurs missed shot flew straight into their hands with little chance of a defensive rebound. Either clanked off front or back rim, and flew right back into the backcourt. It was ridiculous and confirmed that building is cursed for us.

Yeah man, the ones on the missed free throws almost made me hulk out lol. If Klay had sprinted to the corner when Iggy was jumping up and down he would have had a wide open look, might have hit another game winner
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Cuz with a 35 and 10 game lol not gonna be an allstar lol

And yet lost again. Losing teams dont get All Stars very often

I repeat, 35 and 10 lol
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Cuz with a 35 and 10 game lol not gonna be an allstar lol

And yet lost again. Losing teams dont get All Stars very often

I repeat, 35 and 10 lol

Monta would put up insane numbers for the Warriors every year and never made it. John is right, bad teams just don't get All-Stars
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Just bad luck on the boards. Every Spurs missed shot flew straight into their hands with little chance of a defensive rebound. Either clanked off front or back rim, and flew right back into the backcourt. It was ridiculous and confirmed that building is cursed for us.

Pretty much how I saw it. So many long rebounds just kept bouncing right to the Spurs.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Monta would put up insane numbers for the Warriors every year and never made it. John is right, bad teams just don't get All-Stars

That's stupid of the NBA to do that. I don't know why good players that are stuck on horrible teams lose their all star spot to inferior players that play for winning teams. I don't agree with baseball's method, but at least they recognize the importance to promote the "unknown" all-star who's stuck on a bad team. (Andrew Mccutchen on the pirates prior to this year)
Curry is playing tonight. GO WARRIORS
dubs always struggle with the grizz
Z-Bo is destroying Lee right now

Extremely frustrating two games.
@ SA and MEM back-to-back had 2 losses written all over it. When was the last time we won in either building during the regular season?
Turnovers and silly fouls continue to be a weakness for us. The Dubs get in their own way sometimes. Also poor awareness to leave a guy like Mike Miller open for 3 on several occasions. That's all he wants to do, he's a non-factor otherwise. It's not like there is a LeBron or DWade on the floor to take attention away from him.
Ugh, disappointing loss.

This team needs more discipline. All these turnovers, unnecessary fouls and overall sloppy play have been killing us. Clean it up!
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Nov 9, 2013 at 7:35 PM ]
Memphis has owned us, not a huge shocker. Still frustrating though
Share 49ersWebzone