There are 188 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Joecool:
How do I watch this online for free?

Beat it Spurs fan

Too bad.
maaaaaaan, f**k the spurs!!
Good look for Iggy. Just couldn't make shots tonight. Big part of that was no Steph on the court. Spurs really concentrated on stopping Klay from getting open off screens.
Went about as expected...lose to Spurs as Curry sits, but then have him tomorrow and beat Grizz to end road trip on a high note.
wanted to see how they would do in a close game.. that was just ugly
damn that was close. not too mad about the loss though
I'm convinced I will never see the Warriors get a regular season win in SA during the Pop/Duncan era.
Spurs offensive boards killed us + 20 turnovers
Spurs has the most boring fans.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I'm convinced I will never see the Warriors get a regular season win in SA during the Pop/Duncan era.

You won't, they are absolutely, positively cursed there...think about how easily Iggy's shot there at the end could've fallen in instead of out, or Thompson's 3 that rimmed out. That's simply what happens to the Dubs in SA. And it won't end until probably both Pop/Duncan move on.

Cuz with a 35 and 10 game lol not gonna be an allstar lol
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Sup cuz
If we could pull a f**king rebound in the fourth we might have pulled it off. Had an off night on the offensive side of the ct and only lost by 2, small moral victory.
Originally posted by marshniners24:

And yet lost again. Losing teams dont get All Stars very often
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
If we could pull a f**king rebound in the fourth we might have pulled it off. Had an off night on the offensive side of the ct and only lost by 2, small moral victory.

Just bad luck on the boards. Every Spurs missed shot flew straight into their hands with little chance of a defensive rebound. Either clanked off front or back rim, and flew right back into the backcourt. It was ridiculous and confirmed that building is cursed for us.
Share 49ersWebzone