LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Nobody can mess with our starting 5. Only weakness on the team is bench scoring, and that will be mitigated a bit when Barnes gets back. Maybe Bazemore should play a few more minutes too. He can score, handle the ball, and is a pretty darn good defender too. Overall, when we take care of the basketball we're near impossible to beat.
Pinching myself as Im reading this...........been waiting all my life for a good Warrior team lol
Originally posted by jimrat:
Pinching myself as Im reading this...........been waiting all my life for a good Warrior team lol

You and me both!

bench still worries me a bit.. hopefully barnes will help
[ Edited by bayarealuv on Nov 4, 2013 at 8:34 PM ]
the european derrick rose has not lived up to the hype so far
Originally posted by schmons:
the european derrick rose has not lived up to the hype so far

he is on the court

so good so far lol
i love this team
Originally posted by Garcia:
How big is the Iggy signing with Barnes out?

Warriors, when they get going, nobody so far can keep up.
The Clippers got hot but W's played terrible and too many turnovers from Steph.

If they are on like they were tonight they will be tough to beat.

you're a warrior fan?
our gameplan now is to have our starters dominate for 3 quarters so they can rest in the 4th. our bench just isnt consistent on the offensive side of the ball. can't wait until Barnes comes back.

oh, and IGGY!!!!
Dub's defense is no joke this year
I use to like the Ws because they also sucked like the kings but now you guys are getting too good...

Originally posted by marshniners24:
I use to like the Ws because they also sucked like the kings but now you guys are getting too good...

Let them enjoy it now cuz its only a matter of time before Currys ankles shatter
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Let them enjoy it now cuz its only a matter of time before Currys ankles shatter

you shut your dirty prostitute mouth
lol. For some reason I think its easier and more fun to trash talk in basketball.
Originally posted by valrod33:
lol. For some reason I think its easier and more fun to trash talk in basketball.

i always felt it was baseball
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
why isn't this thread pinned
Share 49ersWebzone