LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 225 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
You only make this trade if Love agrees to a sign and trade. I am not going to give up Lee, Barnes, and a #1 pick for 1 year of Kevin Love. However, I fully support it if a sign and trade does can be made.

Agree. If Love agrees to a sign and trade, I'd do that deal and not think twice about it.
[ Edited by SofaKing on May 18, 2014 at 8:30 PM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
You only make this trade if Love agrees to a sign and trade. I am not going to give up Lee, Barnes, and a #1 pick for 1 year of Kevin Love. However, I fully support it if a sign and trade does can be made.

Agree. If Love agrees to a sign and trade, I'd do that deal and not think twice about it.

+1
Meh
[ Edited by HaiGuise on May 18, 2014 at 10:45 PM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Curry + Love pick n roll!

Make this happen!

Trade Lee + Barnes + Draft Pick for Love

DO IT NOW

well obviously,
dunno if i see this trade happening. we're gonna end up with a vastly overpaid Love (who's probably gonna get hurt or injured with us) and no bench. Kerr has been a big supporter of Barnes. i'd figure he'd try to keep him in the fold.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
dunno if i see this trade happening. we're gonna end up with a vastly overpaid Love (who's probably gonna get hurt or injured with us) and no bench. Kerr has been a big supporter of Barnes. i'd figure he'd try to keep him in the fold.

I dont think Stever Kerr would have any say on whether they trade or dont trade Harrison Barnes. This will be Joe Labob wanting to make a big splash if this deal goes down.

I dont think Stever Kerr would have any say on whether they trade or dont trade Harrison Barnes. This will be Joe Labob wanting to make a big splash if this deal goes down.

I agree with you about Lacob. There's still a lot of heat regarding the Mark Jackson firing. Acquiring a big name like Kevin Love with energize the fanbase, despite relieving David Lee, a big fan favorite in the Bay Area. From all accounts, Kerr/Myers/Lacob have a great relationship and it will be a collaborative decision. Taking on a Love contract could handcuff us and shorten our bench once more.

I agree with you about Lacob. There's still a lot of heat regarding the Mark Jackson firing. Acquiring a big name like Kevin Love with energize the fanbase, despite relieving David Lee, a big fan favorite in the Bay Area. From all accounts, Kerr/Myers/Lacob have a great relationship and it will be a collaborative decision. Taking on a Love contract could handcuff us and shorten our bench once more.

I get what you are saying but Kevin Love is young and a star in this league. Can you imagine Iggy with the ball and having Klay, Steph, or Love to get the ball to to drain 3s? Would be fun to watch thats for sure. I would sacrifice Barnes to switch David Lee for Kevin Love . My only worry ( and its a legit concern no doubt) is will signing Love on a sign and trade mean that Klay and Draymond wont be Warriors long term. That I dont want to happen.

I get what you are saying but Kevin Love is young and a star in this league. Can you imagine Iggy with the ball and having Klay, Steph, or Love to get the ball to to drain 3s? Would be fun to watch thats for sure. I would sacrifice Barnes to switch David Lee for Kevin Love . My only worry ( and its a legit concern no doubt) is will signing Love on a sign and trade mean that Klay and Draymond wont be Warriors long term. That I dont want to happen.

i can see a Kevin Love contract forcing us to choose between Klay and Draymond

That would be a no brainer. Love Draymond but Klay's ability to shoot and defend makes him a guy you cant let walk in my opinion.

Probably won't happen.
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Probably won't happen.

Way to go out on a limb.
Lee+Iguodala+Pick for Love+Budinger+Brewer

That would be a no brainer. Love Draymond but Klay's ability to shoot and defend makes him a guy you cant let walk in my opinion.

understanding that, make it Lee/Barknes/Draymond for Love then.

Deep inside I don't want to make this trade. Gut feeling says nah.
Not sure if I want Love...
Share 49ersWebzone