There are 177 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Originally posted by schmons:
5 years/$25 million is a load of money for a first time coach, what did he do to deserve that kind of money?
jason kidd got 4 years/$10.5 million from the Brooklyn nets

Who wanted Jason kidd lol.
5 years/$25 million is a load of money for a first time coach, what did he do to deserve that kind of money?

he wasn't mark jackson
Long article but good read about Steve Kerr

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/10895607/golden-state-warriors-steve-kerr-tough-enough-nba-coaching
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

It is a lot of money but since it doesnt affect the salary cap or what the Dubs can pay for players I dont care to tell you the truth.

Exactly. They could pay him a billion dollars a year and it wouldn't matter to me. I'd say good on him, just don't fcuk around with the cap.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/10895607/golden-state-warriors-steve-kerr-tough-enough-nba-coaching

good read.

one thing i think is a benefit in having Kerr is the development of Harrison Barnes. Kerr was a huge fan of his during his rookie year and mentioned during his broadcast throughout the season and the playoffs that he understands how being sent to the bench could have messed with the progressions.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

good read.

one thing i think is a benefit in having Kerr is the development of Harrison Barnes. Kerr was a huge fan of his during his rookie year and mentioned during his broadcast throughout the season and the playoffs that he understands how being sent to the bench could have messed with the progressions.

Wow, great read. I would have pulled an Artest if some jerk fans were saying stuff like that to me about my murdered father.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

good read.

Wow, great read. I would have pulled an Artest if some jerk fans were saying stuff like that to me about my murdered father.

He really showed amazing restraint there. We shall see how things work out but I am happy about it right now.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

It is a lot of money but since it doesnt affect the salary cap or what the Dubs can pay for players I dont care to tell you the truth.

agreed
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

good read.

He really showed amazing restraint there. We shall see how things work out but I am happy about it right now.

Going to hope for the best but expect the worst. Like my entire life of watching the Dubs lol

good read.

Barnes gonna stay on bench though

Originally posted by ads_2006:

good read.

Barnes gonna stay on bench though

I'd like to see competition. I know Iggs is getting the money, but if Kerr sees Barnes performing well and Iggs possibly regressing, I want to see him make the move.
well there is our excitement for the offseason. I dont expect much else this summer except some assistant hires unless there is some big trade rumors going on which is possible.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
well there is our excitement for the offseason. I dont expect much else this summer except some assistant hires unless there is some big trade rumors going on which is possible.

gonna get Ron Harper as an assistant coach lol

gonna make a run for LeBron lol

gonna get Ron Harper as an assistant coach lol

gonna make a run for LeBron lol

nah ill wait till 2016

#KDTOGS2016

Gonna buy a draft pick lol

Use mle for a big (that's what Gary st Jean said today)
Share 49ersWebzone