LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

horrible hire. MJ didn't have any coaching experience at all and look where it got you folks. personally Steve Kerr is nowhere close to M. Jackson's level. am surprised SK was hired when he is still a minority owner of the P. Suns.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Kerr is really smart unlike Jackson
Wow. I'm thrilled! Great job, Lacob. You got your man.
Originally posted by Garcia:

I know you're a Dubs fan and the optimism is understandable but you do know as GM for the Suns SK pretty much stunk it up RIGHT? wonder what did his smarts do for him when he was running the Phoenix Suns.
[ Edited by Negrodamus on May 14, 2014 at 5:46 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

His time as GM of the Suns says otherwise.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
I know you're a Dubs fan and the optimism is understandable but you do know as GM for the Suns SK pretty much stunk it up RIGHT? wonder what did his smarts do for him when he was running the Phoenix Suns.

That's why he's a coach and not a GM

wtf? so he's a smart coach but a dumb GM. guess he must have had a glitch in his matrix during his GM days. he's never coached before and yet you labeled him a smart unlike MJ. c'mon son you're reaching now.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
wtf? so he's a smart coach but a dumb GM. guess he must have had a glitch in his matrix during his GM days. he's never coached before and yet you labeled him a smart unlike MJ. c'mon son you're reaching now.

Mutually exclusive IMO

So he couldn't shop for groceries, doesn't mean he can't cook! :p

woooooooo

i got really worried when svg shot us down, but now this looks great.

hopefully steve can coach
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on May 14, 2014 at 6:00 PM ]

If Phil Jackson wanted him then that's good enough for me! If Mark Jackson can do a decent job with no experience then why can't Kerr?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
woooooooo

This looks great and you then say hopefully he can coach?
Props to Lacob for cleaning up the mess he created...still would've liked to have kept Jackson, but let's see what Kerr can do. I'd say mid-50's win total, top 4 seed, and at least a trip to the conf finals is the minimum.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
woooooooo

This looks great and you then say hopefully he can coach?

i think he can do better than jackson,
Share 49ersWebzone