There are 176 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Curry owned when it mattered
Wow. Amazing game
unreal!! huge win
Great win! Was able to listen on the radio. Darn near drove off a cliff on a few occasions.
Draymond > Harrison

That basketball iq! Don't see too many bonehead plays from him and he always seems to be in the right spot at the right time
[ Edited by schmons on Mar 28, 2014 at 11:06 PM ]
Originally posted by schmons:
Draymond > Harrison

That basketball iq! Don't see too many bonehead plays from him and he always seems to be in the right spot at the right time

Shows up big in the clutch
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Draymond > Harrison

Shows up big in the clutch

Draymond all day, err day. He does a lot of great things on the floor. Even when his shot isn't falling, he's making a positive impact elsewhere. Harrison is just a travesty whenever he's on the floor now.
Lee sucks
Curry has become the most exciting and valuable athtlete in the Bay Area. More than Posey, more than Kaep. He is just so much fun to watch.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Curry has become the most exciting and valuable athtlete in the Bay Area. More than Posey, more than Kaep. He is just so much fun to watch.

Kap definitely, but more valuable than Posey is to the Giants given his impact on those two championships? I get why you'd feel that way about Curry, but I have to respectfully disagree on that one.

Most exciting, yes. Most valuable? Definitely Kaep because I refuse to think how bad we'd be on offense without him. But Posey is still the the f**king man/favorite because he's got 2 rings.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

Kap definitely, but more valuable than Posey is to the Giants given his impact on those two championships? I get why you'd feel that way about Curry, but I have to respectfully disagree on that one.

Most entertaining, most fun to watch, and the only guy I would pay a lot of money to see play. How about that.
Draymond > Harrison

Green really is fun to watch , has many facets to his game, is always hustling for a steal or rebound when you least expect it and seems pretty dedicated to improving as he looks quite trimmed this year from last. With that said if Harrison can ever put it together ( I just think he needs to loosen up a bit) his explosiveness could really be a game changer
[ Edited by matthewabbit on Mar 29, 2014 at 5:56 PM ]

Catcher is just not a sexy position .. But if you take Buster out of the picture you take 2 world series championships with him..
That doesn't mean I don't think Curry is not the most fun to watch tho.. He just does so many things nobody else in the NBA can do. He is kid freaking fabulous! Last nights performance was just something else. I don't think he scored one easy bucket

Most entertaining, most fun to watch, and the only guy I would pay a lot of money to see play. How about that.

Totally buy that.
Share 49ersWebzone