LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 302 users in the forums

The Official California Football Thread

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Cal fans might start wearing paper bags over their heads soon. Worst team in the Pac 12?

paper bags in the NCAA ranks? lol

I was joking for goodness sake. But Cal is awful.
Cal fans might start wearing paper bags over their heads soon. Worst team in the Pac 12?

paper bags in the NCAA ranks? lol

I was joking for goodness sake. But Cal is awful.

awful as Sabean and his FA deals

I love me some Bralon Addison

he'll be our No. 1 once Huff is gone next year.
only gave up 55

not that bad I guess, considering Oregon had like 52 in the first 8 minutes of the game
only gave up 55

not that bad I guess, considering Oregon had like 52 in the first 8 minutes of the game

We would've had more had we not taken out the starters halfway through the 3rd

BTW why isn't Bigelow getting more touches? I liked what I saw from him last year
[ Edited by OregonDuckNiner on Sep 28, 2013 at 11:42 PM ]
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
only gave up 55

We would've had more had we not taken out the starters halfway through the 3rd

BTW why isn't Bigelow getting more touches? I liked what I saw from him last year

scheme i guess.
I only see you guys winning 3 games this year, tough schedule

But I see you guys bouncing back next year to have a solid team and go to a bowl, you return a lot of players.
it is IMPOSSIBLE to get an opinion on this team, especially its defense, with the number of injuries they've had.

We're playing a bunch of backups at this point who are really RAW and basically have no shot at winning unless we put up 40+.

Only thing I can say for sure if Bigelow has been a DISAPPOINTMENT.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
it is IMPOSSIBLE to get an opinion on this team, especially its defense, with the number of injuries they've had.

We're playing a bunch of backups at this point who are really RAW and basically have no shot at winning unless we put up 40+.

Only thing I can say for sure if Bigelow has been a DISAPPOINTMENT.

yes
Well now! Aren't we all satisfied that we got rid of that problematic Jeff Tedford? Those winning seasons really were getting to be a drag you know. Isn't it nice and refreshing to know that your California Golden Barfs are back to doormat status? Like, just before Tedford arrived? And then he delivered eight winning seasons in ten years? How many bowl games did he win? How many times did Cal stuff Stanfurd?

But -- your problem child is gone now. He lives in Reno. He's not worried about Cal football anymore. Nobody is. And it shows.

Originally posted by billbird2111:
Well now! Aren't we all satisfied that we got rid of that problematic Jeff Tedford? Those winning seasons really were getting to be a drag you know. Isn't it nice and refreshing to know that your California Golden Barfs are back to doormat status? Like, just before Tedford arrived? And then he delivered eight winning seasons in ten years? How many bowl games did he win? How many times did Cal stuff Stanfurd?

But -- your problem child is gone now. He lives in Reno. He's not worried about Cal football anymore. Nobody is. And it shows.

lulz
  • teeohh
  • Veteran

Shut the f**k up

You suck Tedfords dick like we fired him after 3 straight seasons of winning the division. He got paid and he stopped giving a damn. He failed to develop QB's and the team was soft. He sacrificed wins by handing Maynard the job so Keenan Allen would come here. f**k Tedford
[ Edited by teeohh on Oct 8, 2013 at 6:27 PM ]
Originally posted by teeohh:

Shut the f**k up

You suck Tedfords dick like we fired him after 3 straight seasons of winning the division. He got paid and he stopped giving a damn. He failed to develop QB's and the team was soft. He sacrificed wins by handing Maynard the job so Keenan Allen would come here. f**k Tedford

as teeohh so elegantly put it.

Tedford's MO was that he could develop qb's.

At his tenure at Cal: Joey Ayoob, Kyle Boller, Aaron Rodgers, Nate Longshore, Kevin Riley, Zack Maynard.

all those guys sucked, save for rodgers.

My manager, who is a die-hard cardinals fan, was appalled at the graduation rate during his final few years. That can fly when you win, but if you don't, s**t wont fly.

What Junior College did you graduate from?
true freshman Khalfani Muhammad is now the starter at RB. Daniel Lasco remains the #2, Bigelow dropped to #3 (!!!) in the depth chart.
Share 49ersWebzone