LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

NBA Off-season Thread

Originally posted by 4ML:

It's about damn time...

He was mad when Jon Hamm made fun of him during the ESPY's. I wonder if that's why he did it. lol
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
waiting for aman to say how bald is the new sexy.
HIBBERT LOOKIN LIKE SHAQ!
PAUL GEORGE LOOKIN LIKE KOBE!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

It's about damn time...

He was mad when Jon Hamm made fun of him during the ESPY's. I wonder if that's why he did it. lol

Really? He didn't look mad,..and he makes fun of his hairline often...even on twitter.

It's about damn time...

oh snap

shoulda got a hair transplant, lol
Originally posted by ilikecows699:
PAUL GEORGE LOOKIN LIKE KOBE!

am i missing something...cause i don't see him in the pic
So I heard the Union president went from one flopper to another.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
So I heard the Union president went from one flopper to another.

...and amazingly neither of them played for the Spurs.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Last year, the PER gap between LeBron James and everyone else was 3.3. That's equivalent to the gap between James Harden and J.J. Hickson.

Originally posted by AmpLee:
Last year, the PER gap between LeBron James and everyone else was 3.3. That's equivalent to the gap between James Harden and J.J. Hickson.

That's a bit misleading. JJ Hickson played really well last year. He was a double double machine.

Lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

That's a bit misleading. JJ Hickson played really well last year. He was a double double machine.

Not misleading at all.

Harden's PER was ranked at no. 11. JJ Hickson was ranked no. 33.

Lebon's PER was over 31 and Hickson, a double-double machine, had a PER of under 20.
TMZ is saying that according to friends and family, Lamar Odom is missing.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
TMZ is saying that according to friends and family, Lamar Odom is missing.

Kardashian b***h probably sat on his face and suffocated him.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Not misleading at all.

Harden's PER was ranked at no. 11. JJ Hickson was ranked no. 33.

Lebon's PER was over 31 and Hickson, a double-double machine, had a PER of under 20.

It's misleading because the vast majority of people think Hickson is average at best. If the writer said the difference was between the 11th best in PER VS the 33rd best, then it would make the point without trying to fool people. Hey man, Lebron is great, you don't need to convince us.

My post was meant for avid NBA fans...who post in this thread during the off-season. Not for an average fan....and wasn't trying to convince anyone. I was just surprised myself about the difference Lebron has put between himself and rest of the guys considering couple years ago there was a talk that Durant may be the best player in the league.

And, regardless of how well Hickson played last year...and the difference between no. 11 and no.33 is pretty big.
[ Edited by 4ML on Aug 26, 2013 at 12:17 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone