LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

NBA Off-season Thread

Can't use any recent years of the kings. Look at this upcoming season and that will tell you about the Sacramento fans
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Can't use any recent years of the kings. Look at this upcoming season and that will tell you about the Sacramento fans

No way. Kings had awesome owners who were committed to the team and city. Why would the fans not support them? Bulls**t
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

No way. Kings had awesome owners who were committed to the team and city. Why would the fans not support them? Bulls**t

Lol agreed
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
wtf Terrance?!

Rockets forward Terrence Jones has been arrested for stomping on the legs of homeless man who was sleeping.

holy s**t I'm dying

Lol
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
wtf Terrance?!

Rockets forward Terrence Jones has been arrested for stomping on the legs of homeless man who was sleeping.

thahahahaahha
Originally posted by valrod33:
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 40s Detroit and Milwaukee are nearing a sign-and-trade agreement to send Brandon Jennings to the Pistons, league sources tell Y! Sports

Nash is my dude
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I like em but it's the same color scheme as the Hawks. ATL should have never changed their unis though smh
Originally posted by jrg:

The blue ones look like Indy

Unibrow is juicing.
Originally posted by jrg:

Poor Tyreke, he couldn't crack that all star cast?

im getting this.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

This is how John Wall celebrated his $80M contract.

GTFO with CGI BS
Originally posted by 4ML:

This is how John Wall celebrated his $80M contract.

GTFO with CGI BS

Lol

But on the real, I was disappointed he didn't do Slam Dunk contest last yr..... I though he was the favorite to win it
Share 49ersWebzone