Brooooooooklyn!!!!
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Brooooooooklyn!!!!

That team not gonna work blunt!
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Brooooooooklyn!!!!

That team not gonna work blunt!

Yeah, I'm just hoping they can unseat the Knicks/Pacers as the 2nd best in the East.

Even though old, they are an upgrade over Wallace and Humphries. Can't forget Terry off the bench is an upgrade over Marshon.

And don't sleep on Plumlee (hate saying that Bc I hate Duke), he may be a good back up.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Best PPG of his career, 21.8
Best RPG of his career 9.1

Chris Bosh averaged 23 and 10 in Toronto for 5 years. Bosh is a 3rd option in Miami and is forced to play at C or next to an undersized C. Bosh is a better player. Bulls are offering Boozer for Aldridge. lol

Their career stats are very similar
Bosh averages 19.5 points, 8.9 rebounds, and shoots 49.6% for his career
Aldridge averages 18.3 points, 7.8 rebounds, and shoots 49.3% for his career.
Alridge had a 20.45 PER this season, Bosh's was 20.08.

I just think Aldridge is the better big man.
Bosh plays like a small forward on offense sometimes lol

Bosh has been the 3rd option in Miami for 3 years...and even with that, he has better career numbers.

I agree Bosh plays small. But, if you put a Center next to him...he's better than Aldridge. I'd love for Miami to put a Center next to him, and if they do that - I'm keeping Bosh.

Also, Aldridge is an average defender. Not that Bosh is great...but he's much better than Aldridge.

....and I get it if you prefer Aldridge over Bosh. That's a pretty reasonable take on this trade scenario from you.

But, idiotic move for Portland? lol Sometimes ppl go over-board.

Please man, one cannot continue this conversation without discussing the contracts of each player. It is the very reason the move would be idiotic.

The difference is only $4-5M between the two and for that Portland is gettin' rid of a guy who doesn't want to be there. Portland's got the cap room too. They can include someone like Freeland. I've no idea who the f**k is that, but he makes makes 3M.

I'm just saying, Portland is NOT going to get everything they want for Aldridge after he made it clear that he doesn't want to be there AND he wants to go to a big market team. That severely limits their choices. Somehow this guy thinks Portland is "too small" for him.

Anyway, it's unlikely it would happen. IMO, Pat will try to bring in a Center to play next to Bosh.
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Jun 29, 2013 at 10:34 AM ]
Bucks plan to resign Jennings

The Milwaukee Bucks have made re-signing point guard Brandon Jennings a priority, according to a report by the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.

The newspaper reported that general manager John Hammond plans to be aggressive in trying to sign Jennings to a long-term contract when free agency opens Monday. Teams are allowed to discuss contracts from Monday through July 10 when the moratorium ends and contracts can be signed.

Milwaukee already has made a $4.3 million qualifying offer to Jennings and retain the right to match any offers for the restricted free agent."It's our intention for Brandon Jennings to remain a Milwaukee Buck," Hammond told the paper. "We're hoping to negotiate with him fairly through the July process.

"At the conclusion of our negotiations, if we have not reached a deal and they choose to go out and seek an opportunity in the open market, our intention then would still be to match."

Dudes gonna get paid, Id hate to be the team that overpays for him.
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Jun 29, 2013 at 12:30 PM ]
Jennings is really overvaluing himself. He is a s**tty, selfish teammate. He threw his teammates under the bust to the media last year. I would not want him on my team.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Jennings is really overvaluing himself. He is a s**tty, selfish teammate. He threw his teammates under the bust to the media last year. I would not want him on my team.

I wouldn't mind a teammate that threw me under some bust.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Lol

lol

Originally posted by marshniners24:

lol

• jrg
  • Veteran
brooklyn's jerseys are so boring lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
howard has gone from arguably the most liked nba player to the least liked
Originally posted by jrg:
howard has gone from arguably the most liked nba player to the least liked

And he's your boy.
  • jrg
  • Veteran