LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 252 users in the forums

2014 MLB All Star Game/Home Run Derby Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by jrg:
Yep. I did. Just giving you s**t. We both admitted that last night. But then you proceed to brag about your record in July. How many teams have you watched collapse in the 2nd half? But hey, at least you had a good record half way through! Do you even baseball?

Its just hilarious to me. I know you and some of your buddies aren't the brightest people, but how hard is it to stay on topic and actually talk about something that matters this season? Can't tell you how many times I've seen that gif posted just because they weren't smart enough to say anything relevant to this season. Keep doing it and I will keep laughing at you.

He unemployed genius, I dont post the gif when you talk baseball. Other guys do, but I dont. So come up with something that I do. In fact, when everyone was dumping s**t on you about the season ending last year, I didnt say s**t. And you know that. You might not be smart enough to remember, but its true.

Typical Rubber. "I dunno what else to say, so I'll make up a bunch of s**t! That'll show him!"

I would rather he and the rest of cards be sorry about costing the NL homefield advantage.

But seriously, I dont care if he did or did not do it on purpose. If homefield advantage wasnt on the line, serve Jeter up meatballs all day. The All-star game system as a whole is broke, not his joke.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I would rather he and the rest of cards be sorry about costing the NL homefield advantage.

But seriously, I dont care if he did or did not do it on purpose. If homefield advantage wasnt on the line, serve Jeter up meatballs all day. The All-star game system as a whole is broke, not his joke.

Agreed
Yep. I did. Just giving you s**t. We both admitted that last night. But then you proceed to brag about your record in July. How many teams have you watched collapse in the 2nd half? But hey, at least you had a good record half way through! Do you even baseball?

Its just hilarious to me. I know you and some of your buddies aren't the brightest people, but how hard is it to stay on topic and actually talk about something that matters this season? Can't tell you how many times I've seen that gif posted just because they weren't smart enough to say anything relevant to this season. Keep doing it and I will keep laughing at you.

He unemployed genius, I dont post the gif when you talk baseball. Other guys do, but I dont. So come up with something that I do. In fact, when everyone was dumping s**t on you about the season ending last year, I didnt say s**t. And you know that. You might not be smart enough to remember, but its true.

Typical Rubber. "I dunno what else to say, so I'll make up a bunch of s**t! That'll show him!"

lol, now I see why people give you s**t all the time. You really are dumb.

Is it true that I was one of the few that didnt rub it in last year? Yes. So how is that making up stuff? You just like to lump all giants fans together for your convienence.
Agreed

good. End on that (dummee)
  • jrg
  • Veteran

lol, now I see why people give you s**t all the time. You really are dumb.

Is it true that I was one of the few that didnt rub it in last year? Yes. So how is that making up stuff? You just like to lump all giants fans together for your convienence.

You're an idiot. Plain and simple. I'll go slow with you....

Do me a favor and go back and show me where I said you posted it. Here, I'll even help you out...

"Also, in before one of your buddies posts the Scutaro rain gif you guys have posted 900 times."

"its VERY common to see you dudes post that Scutaro gif or anything in the past to make yourself feel better."

"Can't tell you how many times I've seen that gif posted just because they weren't smart enough to say anything relevant to this season"

Just to name a few...but since you can't follow along, you start claiming I said you were the only one posting it. Like I said, typical Rubber..making s**t up.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
But I'm done with this. Game is over. As always, you're right. You're just never wrong...so there is no point in even talking with you. Even to the point that you'll make s**t up to make yourself feel like you're right.

Kinda sad. Hope the Cardinals can overcome not having home field in the WS.
[ Edited by jrg on Jul 16, 2014 at 6:14 AM ]
you said that last night, not me. I post that gif at all. Thanks for proving my point.
St Louis cost us the game
Originally posted by valrod33:
St Louis cost us the game

Esto.

Share 49ersWebzone