LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Haha…f**king losers
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/jets-now-own-the-longest-playoff-drought-in-the-four-major-sports-leagues-after-kings-clinched-153336684.html
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Congrats, boys. Sincerely happy for you.

This
Let me get down on this bandwagon..

I haven't really watched them play this good since they were ROBBED ,LITERALLY, vs Kobe and the Lakers.

Lfg
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

I haven't really watched them play this good since they were ROBBED ,LITERALLY, vs Kobe and the Lakers.

Lfg

wow
Originally posted by Garce:
Kangzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Congrats you guys

Been a long time since we got into the playoffs and got smoked vs the Spurs.
Rough start tonight, but looking better .
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Originally posted by Garce:
Kangzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Congrats you guys

Been a long time since we got into the playoffs and got smoked vs the Spurs.

That was a pretty competitive/entertaining series. They don't get screwed game 2 I think they had a great chance to take it.
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Apr 4, 2023 at 6:54 PM ]
Nice division crown.

Lfg

Me too. I am in the process of washing the dust off all of the Sacramento Kings gear that I purchased during those years when they ran up against the Lake Show and literally got screwed. We'll see if that 2X shirt actually still fits or not. The 3X is a little too large and the 4X sweatshirt fits like an oversized tent.

let's have some fun

Too bad they face the warriors but I'm digging their underdog odds..put a little something down on the kings.
I'll be at game 1 Saturday.

Light that beautiful f**king beam.
[ Edited by TTown9ers on Apr 11, 2023 at 12:01 PM ]
Too bad they face the warriors but I'm digging their underdog odds..put a little something down on the kings.

This. Unpopular opinion, but I'd rather play one of the top teams than the playoff warriors
Will be a hell of a dog fight, let's see how we come out in game 1. If anyone knows the Warriors, it's Mike Brown.
Word is , everyone should liquidate all their assets and put it on the Warriors winning the series
Share 49ersWebzone