LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Can't really imagine anyone not liking the Mitchell pick now.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

He's a bulldog . Love him already
This is gonna be a fun team to watch.

exactly, Monte knows best.
The Kings won a championship finally, the Vegas Summer League Championship Lol, Davion Mitchell is legit IMO.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
The Kings won a championship finally, the Vegas Summer League Championship Lol, Davion Mitchell is legit IMO.

Yep, the dude was a hell of a bold pick. Love it!
Sure the summer league title don't mean much. But the Kings did win some exhibition games against teams with players comprised of Rookies, retreads and wanta-be's just like the Kings....Coach Jackson had his team working hard and they adjusted well. It was a positive step and at this point We'll take what we can get.
So does anyone else think we'll be seeing Bobby as the new head coach after Walton is fired?
So does anyone else think we'll be seeing Bobby as the new head coach after Walton is fired?

If Bobby truly has as great of a rapport with the players as advertised then I SAF hope so.
We get Siakam yet?

If we don't make any more moves, I wouldn't be surprised to see Thompson at the 4 starting. Would cover are somewhat lack of forwards and allow Moe to come off the bench and maybe King as well?
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:

If Bobby truly has as great of a rapport with the players as advertised then I SAF hope so.

Had no idea he was our g league coach, was one of my all
time fav kings. I'll never forget Jason Kidds weak ass flagrant on him when we where whooping the suns ass in the playoffs.
Originally posted by JMC52:
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:

Had no idea he was our g league coach, was one of my all
time fav kings. I'll never forget Jason Kidds weak ass flagrant on him when we where whooping the suns ass in the playoffs.

was on the news a month ago.
In this article it almost seems as though they want the Kings to have a bad start to the season so they have to make a lopsided trade for Simmons. For my 2 cents I think McNair is doing a good job so far, and much better than Vlad, and ,( the new scout they signed from the T-wolfs should be good ).

https://www.yardbarker.com/nba/articles/kings_gm_monte_mcnair_casts_doubt_on_move_for_76ers_guard_ben_simmons/s1_13132_35964554
1st game is against Portland. They can play a 3 guard lineup too with Lilliard, Powell and CJM. Will be very interesting...
Share 49ersWebzone