LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 197 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by sacniner:
Tyrese Haliburton... put some respeck on his name

This kid is unreal. Isn't a stat stuffer, just have to watch him play and know the game to appreciate it. He does everything: quick hands to get steals, gets in the passing lanes, even blocks shots. He is active on the offensive boards. His shot is even translating... biggest asset, dude is a big time play maker. His passing ability is insane. He's just a natural and a gamer. Fox and Hali are the future at backcourt. Really makes Buddy expendable

It's crazy how important Hali is to the team already. 1b after Fox... hell, he may end up being better than Fox, and his game will last for a while.

We got lucky as hell with him

KANGZ

Buddy really isn't helping his trade value at the moment also...
Tyrese Haliburton... put some respeck on his name

This kid is unreal. Isn't a stat stuffer, just have to watch him play and know the game to appreciate it. He does everything: quick hands to get steals, gets in the passing lanes, even blocks shots. He is active on the offensive boards. His shot is even translating... biggest asset, dude is a big time play maker. His passing ability is insane. He's just a natural and a gamer. Fox and Hali are the future at backcourt. Really makes Buddy expendable

It's crazy how important Hali is to the team already. 1b after Fox... hell, he may end up being better than Fox, and his game will last for a while.

We got lucky as hell with him

KANGZ

I think he might be better than Fox already. Kind of a hot take, but it's what my eyes are telling me. That 4th quarter last night, holy smokes.
We can use all the talent we can get. Buddy will just have to come off the bench.

After all many really good players are the first guy off the bench so that should not be bad thing for Buddy.
Tyrese Haliburton is a perfect human
buddy is looking less and less worth the contract. Should have kept Bogi and traded Buddy.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
buddy is looking less and less worth the contract. Should have kept Bogi and traded Buddy.

Bogi has looked like s**t and now he is hurt for a while. But yes, Buddy has looked like complete s**t.
Get the f**k off me lil dude! 💪🏾 💪🏾 💪🏾

Good win. I thought they would get blown out
Did somebody die on that play?
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

yep lol

This season so far - kAnGz

Shocking, I know.
Blew a 19 point lead in the third last night
Originally posted by TTown9ers:
This season so far - kAnGz

Shocking, I know.

I thought they would be worse so far tbh. They have played well some games, looked like s**t a couple of games (eg Warriors game), and have been inconsistent within games against teams that are better than them

Last night, there was no way to stop Dame and CJ. They were cooking
The rook was a ghost last night.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
The rook was a ghost last night.

Kinda like their Defense the past 8 games
Share 49ersWebzone