There are 219 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Bye bye Giles and Bazemore. No word yet on Yogi or Len...

Yogi and Len are gone. Youth movement. Belly and Holmes will be moved at some point as well

The last 15 years has been a youth movement lol. We still blow

Yogi and Len are gone. Youth movement. Belly and Holmes will be moved at some point as well

Yup, but that isn't on Monte. Sucks to start over, but Monte deserves a fair shake and I'm tired of seeing the same garbage team failing to make the eighth seed trotted out every night. Would rather see some young, hungry dudes. Only non-bandwagons can survive being a Kangz fan lol. Tough sledding

Yup, but that isn't on Monte. Sucks to start over, but Monte deserves a fair shake and I'm tired of seeing the same garbage team failing to make the eighth seed trotted out every night. Would rather see some young, hungry dudes. Only non-bandwagons can survive being a Kangz fan lol. Tough sledding

The NBA draft is a crapshoot. Every other 1st rounder is a bust. Bogi is still rather young. And he's worth more to us at 18 then Buddy is at 24 mil. I understand this year will be rough but we can't attract FA's worth sh!t, can't lose good young players for nothing.
The NBA draft is a crapshoot. Every other 1st rounder is a bust. Bogi is still rather young. And he's worth more to us at 18 then Buddy is at 24 mil. I understand this year will be rough but we can't attract FA's worth sh!t, can't lose good young players for nothing.

We couldn't babe traded Bogi if we signed him, and the reports about Buddy's trade market are not promising

I can't stand Buddy
I'm actuality fine with it. Only a 1 year deal
Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn
1 minute ago
Free agent center Hassan Whiteside has agreed to a one-year deal with the Sacramento Kings, sources tell ESPN
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
1 minute ago
Free agent center Hassan Whiteside has agreed to a one-year deal with the Sacramento Kings, sources tell ESPN

I don't really care one way or the other. People are pissed though. I think Monte is just trolling half the fan base now for s**ts and giggles.
Originally posted by TTown9ers:
1 minute ago

I don't really care one way or the other. People are pissed though. I think Monte is just trolling half the fan base now for s**ts and giggles.

Whiteside might be a valuable asset towards the trade deadline to a playoff team... it's the league minimum. Low risk
1 minute ago

Lol yeah. Not sure why folks would get so pissed about a 1 year min deal fir a guy that gets 13-14 points, 12+ rebounds and 2+ blocks and shoots over 50%
Lol yeah. Not sure why folks would get so pissed about a 1 year min deal fir a guy that gets 13-14 points, 12+ rebounds and 2+ blocks and shoots over 50%

I think it's more about the Bogi situation to be honest. Just boiling over.
1 minute ago

yeah, and he's an upgrade over Len and Giles.

Frank Kaminsky on a 1 year deal too. We have so many bigs that can shoot it from deep now.
Frank Kaminsky on a 1 year deal too. We have so many bigs that can shoot it from deep now.

None of them are good
Metu and Robinson III have been signed. Any thoughts?

Yes, W's be damned, the Kings are clearly out to get all the III's in the league.

The III's
Marvin Bagley III
Harry Giles III
Frank Kaminsky III
Glenn Robinson III

The Former III's
Frank Mason III
Ben McLemore III

Did I miss any?
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Yes, W's be damned, the Kings are clearly out to get all the III's in the league.

The III's
Marvin Bagley III
Harry Giles III
Frank Kaminsky III
Glenn Robinson III

The Former III's
Frank Mason III
Ben McLemore III

Did I miss any?

This is how dynasties are built
Share 49ersWebzone