LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 354 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Buddy is a premiere spot up shooter, but make him put it on the floor and he becomes very average. The rest of his game is pretty much average, as well.

That's why it's idiotic that Walton refuses to run him off multiple screens like DJ did. f**king stupid
Buddy is a premiere spot up shooter, but make him put it on the floor and he becomes very average. The rest of his game is pretty much average, as well.

what would you say his trade value is?
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

Lower than it was last season, that's for sure.
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!

Lower than it was last season, that's for sure.

Which in your mind would be what exactly?
Parker and Giles with amazing dunks. And man Bjelica can pass so well for a PF.

Originally posted by sacniner:
This.

Also, I don't think they should pay big money to Bogi. He is too inconsistent and gets a big pass from Kings fans. Gotta show some more to get stuck with a contract. And Giles isn't coming back. Vlade f**ked that up as well

Agreed. I'm in the minority that would rather keep Buddy. Bogi frustrates the s**t out of me because he's so inconsistent. He's not reliable in my opinion.

I think a lot of folks are forgetting how f**king good buddy was under Joerger last year. When the Kings were surprising the s**t out of all of us he was the best player on the team. Better than Fox. You could count on his 20-25 every single night.

Kings fans should be pissed at Luke Walton for being an absolutely terrible basketball coach and Vlade for being the dips**t that hired him.

Buddy is the same player he was last year. He just isn't being utilized correctly.
[ Edited by TTown9ers on Aug 13, 2020 at 10:55 PM ]
What makes you say that?

They didn't pick up his option so he's a free agent. It's unlikely he'll be back next year. Not exactly sure on all the CBA rules, but my understanding is they can only pay him something like the MLE. Any team decides he's worth more than that and they can't match.

You can thank Vlade for that too.
[ Edited by TTown9ers on Aug 13, 2020 at 11:02 PM ]
Originally posted by TTown9ers:
What makes you say that?

They didn't pick up his option so he's a free agent. It's unlikely he'll be back next year. Not exactly sure on all the CBA rules, but my understanding is they can only pay him something like the MLE. Any team decides he's worth more than that and they can't match.

Honestly PDA and Malone were better than this revolving door of trash.
Originally posted by TTown9ers:
What makes you say that?

They can't offer more than $4.9 I think. I can only hope they have some sort of wink wink deal. This was such a dumb move by Vlade. Inexcusable

Props to Vivek for making this move. Had to happen. They didn't waste any time

• Hopper
  • Veteran

Hopefully Dumars won't have final say.
Originally posted by Hopper:

Hopefully Dumars won't have final say.

Yeah, a bit concerned about that

Luke should be gone next. He's an awful coach. Horrible. He should never be a HC again. A new GM will want to hire their own guy
f**k (if this is true). Walton is f**king trash

Share 49ersWebzone