By the Kings? Yes.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by Zachary:
Originally posted by 49erWill:

LOL

So dumb lol

By the Kings? Yes.

You can't really say that then though. Both Fox and Hield looked good, you're not gonna draft another PG in Trey. And Luka is also a guard. You can't ask Buddy to defend wing players either. And you're not just gonna trade Buddy for an unproven kid who was good against euro players.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by Zachary:
Originally posted by 49erWill:

LOL

So dumb lol

By the Kings? Yes.

You can't really say that then though. Both Fox and Hield looked good, you're not gonna draft another PG in Trey. And Luka is also a guard. You can't ask Buddy to defend wing players either. And you're not just gonna trade Buddy for an unproven kid who was good against euro players.

Exactly. And in that time frame they were playing Bogi at the 3 some too. Bagley was a top talent in the draft you guys. He just needs to stay healthy. He's still only 20 years old.
  • Kyzen
Anyone know where to get a retro Kings jersey made? The baby blue from the 80's.
Barnes was red hot last night. 7/7 from 3
That block by Bazemore though
We can withstand an L in OKC today, but beat Memphis on Friday and come back home

KANGZ
Originally posted by sacniner:
We can withstand an L in OKC today, but beat Memphis on Friday and come back home

KANGZ

Huge stretch coming up to close out the year. It's doable, but every time I think that they s**t the bed
I went to the Clips Kings game Saturday (only bc tickets were free). Couple observations:

Bogdanovic is smooth. What a great stroke
DeAaron Fox can get to the basket whenever he wants, but man he has struggle finishing. I don't know if he was just off but didn't seem like he had a knock for how to put ball in basket. What a talent though.
Guy that surprised me the most: Kent Bazemore. He was absolutely everywhere. Hardest working guy on the court, was in on every loose ball, knocking down shots. Looked like a pro
Luke Walton truly sucks at coaching. The only thing he is good at, which is what he learned from Phil: getting a bucket out of a timeout. Thats it.

I bet on the Kings cuz f the Clips so I was invested and you guys were impressive.
[ Edited by DynastyChile on Feb 27, 2020 at 12:03 PM ]
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
I went to the Clips Kings game Saturday (only bc tickets were free). Couple observations:

Bogdanovic is smooth. What a great stroke
DeAaron Fox can get to the basket whenever he wants, but man he has struggle finishing. I don't know if he was just off but didn't seem like he had a knock for how to put ball in basket. What a talent though.
Guy that surprised me the most: Kent Bazemore. He was absolutely everywhere. Hardest working guy on the court, was in on every loose ball, knocking down shots. Looked like a pro
Luke Walton truly sucks at coaching. The only thing he is good at, which is what he learned from Phil: getting a bucket out of a timeout. Thats it.

I bet on the Kings cuz f the Clips so I was invested and you guys were impressive.

Fox problem, or at least the way I see it, is he is too unselfish. So when he breaks down a defender and gets into that little floater range, he seems like he is indecisive as to whether to pass the ball or shoot. That floater is there all day for him and should be a gimme.
bazemore has been great. Very good trade
I go back and forth on Luke. He has them playing better and has dealt with a rash of injuries all year to their best players. Then other times I think he's clueless lol

Wow blow a 19 point lead in like 8 minutes then get into the penalty with 9 min left in the 4th. Classic kings
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Wow blow a 19 point lead in like 8 minutes then get into the penalty with 9 min left in the 4th. Classic kings

Those were some straight lopsided calls by the refs in the second half, I dunno what the motivation was but they took the momentum away from us with the calls. Kings not good enough to overcome s**t like that.
Originally posted by MuggD:

Those were some straight lopsided calls by the refs in the second half, I dunno what the motivation was but they took the momentum away from us with the calls. Kings not good enough to overcome s**t like that.

It was pretty awful officiating . The blocking call on Bazemore that resulted in the 3 pt play was egregious and a huge call. But in reality once OKC ratcheted up the physicality , Kings crumbled and couldn't score...yet still had a shot up until the final buzzer.. Damn it they should have won that game! Would have been huge going into MEM tomorrow

f**k. That one hurt
KANGZ!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone