LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oilcan:
I live in the Bay Area but used to listen to 1140 on my Drive home from work. I would just laugh Grant always swinging from Vlade's nuts he could do no wrong in his eye's.
I haven't tuned in for a long time is he still telling the fans to be patient or is he realizing Vlade's has been a flop ?

Still swinging. He's actually friends with Vlade irl and so is Doug. So, they are never going to bag on their fam.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by MuggD:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Suns gonna beat the Kangz up again and I'm gonna watch it happen.

You should, this is the Cleveland Browns of the NBA.

What happened to fox and badgley i thought they was good.

They probably are good but seem to be injury prone. Kings have had them together on the floor at the same time for about 2 games this year.

Should've kept that coach from last year he had them on an upward trend. Firing him and hiring bill walton's son set them back.

Should have drafted Luka. I don't get how Vlade missed on that. It would be like Vivek hiring 6th to run a liquor store instead of you.

Word on the street was that luka told the kings don't draft me and the kings didn't want the drama. And lol at your comment
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Impressive W for so many guys out.
With Embiid's inury, maybe we can send Deadmon to Philly? He actually played there in 2014.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
With Embiid's inury, maybe we can send Deadmon to Philly? He actually played there in 2014.

They got Horford, they'll be fine for a few weeks without Embiid.
And another last second loss...
We finally unloaded Ariza! https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/trail-blazers-trade-kent-bazemore-anthony-tolliver-to-kings-for-package-headlined-by-trevor-ariza-per-report/
Ariza, Swanigan and Gabriel for Bazemore and Tolliver.
[ Edited by TheXFactor on Jan 18, 2020 at 2:42 PM ]
Vlade making moves. This will go down as the trade that kick-started the Kings' dynasty of the '20s.

Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Vlade making moves. This will go down as the trade that kick-started the Kings' dynasty of the '20s.

Let's see if he can unload Deadmon
How long before the Blazers trade Caleb back to the Kings?
Damn this team is a joke... Harrison Barnes stealing $100 million over four years and didn't even need a ski mask
Originally posted by sacniner:
Damn this team is a joke... Harrison Barnes stealing $100 million over four years and didn't even need a ski mask

Even after he opted out and we could've been in the clear lol good lord
Unloading Ariza has been the high mark of the year
Share 49ersWebzone