There are 192 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
I think Vlade was scared to draft one of his people and have them bust. The Papagiannis draft probably scarred him.
Originally posted by MuggD:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Glad they passed on Luka for Bagley. Great call there Vlade

Can you imagine how on fire our fanbase would be right now with Luka running around putting up triple doubles every night. Holy f**k lol.

I can't think about that because I literally get depressed. Passing on Luka will be Vlade's legacy as a GM
I think Vlade was scared to draft one of his people and have them bust. The Papagiannis draft probably scarred him.

we have so so many busts as first rounders go. Papa G might be the worst in recent memory. Him and Malachi both taken before Siakam.
[ Edited by TheXFactor on Nov 19, 2019 at 7:13 AM ]

The best part of that is that Luka was the obvious franchise changing talent. But Kangz gonna Kangz. Read the article this morning about how some dude stole $14M from them and they didn't even notice.
Originally posted by 9erReign:

The best part of that is that Luka was the obvious franchise changing talent. But Kangz gonna Kangz. Read the article this morning about how some dude stole $14M from them and they didn't even notice.

Lolz@ that dude keeping all that evidence on the computer he used in a folder he named Turbo Tax.

lmao, that story is so funny. He wasn't even sly about how he stole the money

lmao, that story is so funny. He wasn't even sly about how he stole the money

The best part is how after he was caught that he wanted to pay it back just like that. Govt attorneys were like wtf?
Thoughts on the new red city jerseys?
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Thoughts on the new red city jerseys?

Probably the nest of the City jerseys, TBPH
If I were running this team I'd have fired Vlade after the first quarter of the Warriors game.

Unbelievable.

Except it's the Kings, so its totally believable.
Can you imagine how on fire our fanbase would be right now with Luka running around putting up triple doubles every night. Holy f**k lol.

This makes me sad. Because it's true, and it would be amazing.

Instead kAnGz.
Bad L to the Nets the other day.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Bad L to the Nets the other day.

I was at that game. Sick arena and I was impressed with how many Kings fans were there. Brooklyn is a great area

Was pissed with the performance but the injuries are catching up to us. Also, Dedmond is garbage
Nice W in Washington! Bogi playing like himself again
Share 49ersWebzone