There are 265 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2XSa93n-Tf/?igshid=bymd7ek6hnyr
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Tellin' you, they sleepin' on Bagley.
Originally posted by MuggD:

Yep, by all the all-star break everyone will be talking about him.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Yep, by all the all-star break everyone will be talking about him.

I guess he was listed at 6'8" at today's game in India lol. They were counting his hair before.
Buddy is getting a little pissy on not getting an extension. Had an interview with SacBee where he said he wants to be here, and wants a deal immediately, or "it may go the other way." He also hinted at the Kings being all talk and it would be nice if they put their money behind the words.

Personally, I applaud Vlade for waiting. Buddy wants a deal before the season starts, but Vlade said "in due time." Buddy has had one really good year, and I'm assuming he wants a max. Prove it again this coming year, and then you'll get paid. He's restricted.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Giles to miss the rest of preseason. Not feeling good about that.
As far as Buddy, lets see if this China thing ends up f**king with the NBA's salaries before we drop truckloads of cash on fools, kbye.
Giles to miss the rest of preseason. Not feeling good about that.
As far as Buddy, lets see if this China thing ends up f**king with the NBA's salaries before we drop truckloads of cash on fools, kbye.

Man, that sucks about Giles. Horrible sign. He is such a fan favorite, and a good dude. Feel awful for him

I think hes gonna have a huge year
He was a must draft player in fantasy ball for me this year
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InconvenientTruth21:

I think hes gonna have a huge year
He was a must draft player in fantasy ball for me this year

Sophomore slump incoming.

New intel coming in on salary offers and demands for Bogi and Buddy. Kangz offered Bogi 4/51 and he hasn't signed. They offered Buddy 4/90 and reports are he wants 4/110.

I like the front office going after these guys and negotiating. IMO, that is a fair offer to Buddy and maybe they can land in the middle (damn NBA players are overpaid). Bogi needs to have a good year and then get a bigger contract. I'm glad he has confidence in himself and he's holding out. IMO, so far, he is overrated by many fans. He needs to stay healthy, not play international, and have a good year.

Lastly, I hope Barnes being overpaid doesn't come back to bite us.

KANGZ
Originally posted by sacniner:
New intel coming in on salary offers and demands for Bogi and Buddy. Kangz offered Bogi 4/51 and he hasn't signed. They offered Buddy 4/90 and reports are he wants 4/110.

I like the front office going after these guys and negotiating. IMO, that is a fair offer to Buddy and maybe they can land in the middle (damn NBA players are overpaid). Bogi needs to have a good year and then get a bigger contract. I'm glad he has confidence in himself and he's holding out. IMO, so far, he is overrated by many fans. He needs to stay healthy, not play international, and have a good year.

Lastly, I hope Barnes being overpaid doesn't come back to bite us.

KANGZ

Barnes is more valuable to us than Bogi. Better on rebounds, and perimeter D too against bigger wings Bogi is strictly a 2, and a 6th man at best on this squad.
Getting paid $22.5 million per year after one good season is an insult nowadays? NBA is crazy. Buddy needs to shut up and handle this behind closed doors
[ Edited by sacniner on Oct 17, 2019 at 8:48 PM ]
Originally posted by sacniner:
Getting paid $22.5 million per year after one good season is an insult nowadays? NBA is crazy. Buddy needs to shut up and handle this behind closed doors

Well said.
Share 49ersWebzone