LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 149 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Zachary:
WCS let more offensive rebounds go by not trying more than any starting big man I've seen in recent history

To be fair he has said if he sees his teammate gonna get the board he's not gonna fight for it lmao.
Originally posted by MuggD:
Originally posted by Zachary:
WCS let more offensive rebounds go by not trying more than any starting big man I've seen in recent history

To be fair he has said if he sees his teammate gonna get the board he's not gonna fight for it lmao.

He's so frustrating man lol
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Jason Thompson
Demarcus
Willie
Buddy hinting at an extension coming on Twitter.
Frank Mason has been waived.

That's a bummer. I liked him and he seemed to be pretty productive as a rookie then he played a lot less last season. I think his salary would have been guaranteed if they didn't waive him by tomorrow though.

Yogi next?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:

That's a bummer. I liked him and he seemed to be pretty productive as a rookie then he played a lot less last season. I think his salary would have been guaranteed if they didn't waive him by tomorrow though.

Yogi next?

He looked pretty nice early on then was injured for a while and when he came back was terrible always forcing s**t and never seemed to get back to normal. He was a good glue guy tho. Oh well. Kyle Guy looked pretty decent in that Cali Classic.
Kyle Guy might end up being quite a steal.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Yogi next?

I liked Frank a lot, but honestly this is better for him. He needs a shot somewhere else. He can be a solid backup PG imo.

I hope they keep Yogi... struggles on defense at times, but when he is hot, a very nice offensive spark plug. Fun player
[ Edited by sacniner on Jul 7, 2019 at 10:08 AM ]
The depth on this team will be deep.

We went from Mason to Guy.
We went from Burks to Corey Joseph
We went from WCS to Dedmon
We went from Kosta to Holmes.
We went from Brewer to Ariza.
Kosta Koufos to Euroleague champions CSKA Moskow.
We waived BJ Johnson and signed Isaiah Pineiro.

Great piece, still have the ball he autographed for me in the kings locker room after he dropped 33 on Utah
https://theundefeated.com/features/thirty-years-ago-the-nba-lost-ricky-berry-kings-guard-committed-suicide/
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Lol I just spoke to Kyle Nishimoto...he's an assistant coach with the Kings?

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Great piece, still have the ball he autographed for me in the kings locker room after he dropped 33 on Utah
https://theundefeated.com/features/thirty-years-ago-the-nba-lost-ricky-berry-kings-guard-committed-suicide/

Yeah, this was such a shock. I remember it like yesterday. Has it really been 30 years? Damn.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Yeah, this was such a shock. I remember it like yesterday. Has it really been 30 years? Damn.

Surreal right? I remember I was probably 10 years old and got home from school and it came on the news. Then my mom called me because was felt terrible that I was home alone while watching it . Was definitely a stomach punch
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:
Lol I just spoke to Kyle Nishimoto...he's an assistant coach with the Kings?

Stockton Kings?
Share 49ersWebzone