LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by sacniner:
The more information that comes out, the more this seems like a lie. Not sure if you dudes are familiar with the LA breed of golddigger/crazy, but that s**t is unique. This crazy with the book deal coming out is an obvious fraud.

What new information makes it seem like a lie? Like I said, I know the family and have known Kelli and I find it incredibly hard to believe that she would be making this up. As for a book deal, are you referring to the book she wrote several years ago that Walton wrote the forward for? She has no new book deal.

Amazing to me that you automatically think she is a crazy and that its obvious fraud . Do you not think that she can actually be telling the truth and that Walton is a scumbag?
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Apr 23, 2019 at 9:07 PM ]
I heard she dumped her boyfriend cuz he lost his leg. From all reports this girl sounds like a real winner.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
I heard she dumped her boyfriend cuz he lost his leg. From all reports this girl sounds like a real winner.

Her boyfriend was Skeetskeet?
Originally posted by susweel:
Lol wow what a scumbag luke is.

You never cease to amaze me. Of course you think he did it. Guilty until proven innocent in your mind.
Saw a bit of her News Conference. She comes across as more believable than say, Christine Blasey Ford, but that's not saying much.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
What new information makes it seem like a lie? Like I said, I know the family and have known Kelli and I find it incredibly hard to believe that she would be making this up. As for a book deal, are you referring to the book she wrote several years ago that Walton wrote the forward for? She has no new book deal.

Amazing to me that you automatically think she is a crazy and that its obvious fraud . Do you not think that she can actually be telling the truth and that Walton is a scumbag?

[ Edited by sacniner on Apr 24, 2019 at 6:22 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

I know you know the family, and you're a good dude and I'm sure her parents are good people. But when the chicken flies the coup, and goes to LA to use her looks in the entertainment world, women change. Drastically.

Rundown:
  • left fiance after a horrific motorcycle accident in which he lost his leg. Because it was too hard for her to take care of him and see him depressed
  • She lost a lawsuit to him
  • She changed professions after an incident with sports reporting to the business of "woman's empowerment"
  • Has a book coming out in the coming days/weeks on woman's empowerment
  • This lawsuit is based on allegations from 2014, but comes out now which is very timely to get out at the same time a book on woman's empowerment is being released (financial incentive big time)

Personal nugget that will sound like a made up lie and some may make fun of. But my wife modeled in LA for a bit when she was 18. She has kept friends from back then. I know four of them. All of them wanted to get on TV, were obsessed with using dudes from $, and competed against other women who used dudes. Two of them are cool because they had kids and became semi-normal. The other two? HOLY COW. Issues upon issues, and crazy as heck. Like really crazy

Bro a lot of people would leave someone if they got handicapped. Especially if they are not married and or have children together. Very hard to take care another grown ass adult. Js
Bro a lot of people would leave someone if they got handicapped. Especially if they are not married and or have children together. Very hard to take care another grown ass adult. Js

It's a horrible look. I know it turns your life upside down, but damn it is horrible. I'm sure you wouldn't leave your wifey

She also lost a lot of bread to him. Financial hit
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

It's a horrible look. I know it turns your life upside down, but damn it is horrible. I'm sure you wouldn't leave your wifey

She also lost a lot of bread to him. Financial hit

Lol Im not saying I wouldn't but you never know until you're put in that situation.

Also i don't know if he or didn't abuse her but i do think its bs that they can report something years later. If something happened they need to speak up faster.

I know you know the family, and you're a good dude and I'm sure her parents are good people. But when the chicken flies the coup, and goes to LA to use her looks in the entertainment world, women change. Drastically.

Rundown:
  • left fiance after a horrific motorcycle accident in which he lost his leg. Because it was too hard for her to take care of him and see him depressed
  • She lost a lawsuit to him
  • She changed professions after an incident with sports reporting to the business of "woman's empowerment"
  • Has a book coming out in the coming days/weeks on woman's empowerment
  • This lawsuit is based on allegations from 2014, but comes out now which is very timely to get out at the same time a book on woman's empowerment is being released (financial incentive big time)

Personal nugget that will sound like a made up lie and some may make fun of. But my wife modeled in LA for a bit when she was 18. She has kept friends from back then. I know four of them. All of them wanted to get on TV, were obsessed with using dudes from $, and competed against other women who used dudes. Two of them are cool because they had kids and became semi-normal. The other two? HOLY COW. Issues upon issues, and crazy as heck. Like really crazy
And you wonder why women dont want to come out when they are abused. Its posts like this that attack the accusers and automatically assume they are crazy and golddiggers.

At least you could get the facts straight and not post a bunch of BS.

Your comment: "left fiance after a horrific motorcycle accident in which he lost his leg. Because it was too hard for her to take care of him and see him depressed"

You make it sound like she dumped him right away after he lost his leg. In reality, they were engaged 18 months after he lost his leg. She does admit that it became too hard to transition from a fiance to a caregiver especially given his severe depression. So they broke up. They werent married, had no kids together, and went their separate ways. If that makes her a horrible person so be it. I dont think it does.

Your comment: "she lost a lawsuit to him"

LOL WHAT? Her ex-fiance didnt sue Kelli. He sued Caltran for 27 million in 2017 and Kelli testified in his behalf. He won the case. His lawyer is the SAME lawyer that Kelli has now.

Your comment: "She changed professions after an incident with sports reporting to the business of womens empowerment"

Again LOL WHAT? If there was any incident that may have caused her to leave the profession it was the alleged attack from Walton. Afterall, she was a reporter for Time Warner covering the Lakers and Walton was named Head Coach. Think about that for a moment. In any case, she changed her profession to one of Womens Health and Wellness and she has a website and does Podcasts with this focus. Not that this has ANY relevance at all anyway.

Your comment: "She also lost a lot of bread to him. Financial hit"
WRONG. Again, she wasnt sued by him and lost nothing. Please show your source though. Id be interested to see it

Your comment: "Has a book coming out in the coming days/weeks on woman's empowerment This lawsuit is based on allegations from 2014, but comes out now which is very timely to get out at the same time a book on woman's empowerment is being released (financial incentive big time)

Really? What book does she have coming out? Please show us the link. All I have heard about is the book that Luke Walton wrote the forward for called The Transition.. Every Athletes Guide to Life After Sports. What is the name of this new book she has coming out and wants publicity for?

The bottom line is your post is full of errors and certainly are not the truth. Now, I think you just didnt do your homework and read carefully but hopefully this sets you straight. Or you can choose to not believe them, not believe her, think she is just out for the money, and that your Head Coach is too nice of a guy to do anything horrific like this.

As I said, I havent seen Kelli in years so my comments are not based on some close relationship with her. I was close at one time to her parents but not anymore. I just find it really hard to believe that someone who actually is pretty darn successful and brought up in the right way would accuse someone that she considered a friend and wrote the forward in her book.

Sorry, John. This is personal for you because you know them, and not personal for me at all. I'll just drop it. I don't give a s**t as much as you, and even if the allegations are true I don't feel bad for her. Overall great life, much better than 99% of the world.

and correction about the lawsuit, the blog I read framed it as being lawsuit happy as she benefited mightily from that huge lawsuit

She does have a book coming out which you can easily find by googling, but I don't wanna piss you off more so I'm going to drop it now.
I don't know what happened, but this is Not a good look.
Regardless of the outcome, not worth the headache. Move on.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Sorry, John. This is personal for you because you know them, and not personal for me at all. I'll just drop it. I don't give a s**t as much as you, and even if the allegations are true I don't feel bad for her. Overall great life, much better than 99% of the world.

and correction about the lawsuit, the blog I read framed it as being lawsuit happy as she benefited mightily from that huge lawsuit

She does have a book coming out which you can easily find by googling, but I don't wanna piss you off more so I'm going to drop it now.

Damn cuz he set you straight
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Damn cuz he set you straight

lol sswz
Share 49ersWebzone