There are 204 users in the forums

204X NBA Champs Sacramento Kings Thread

Originally posted by 49erWill:
kAnGz...

Fixed that for you.

Same ol same ol going on as I expected earlier in the season when I reluctantly ditched the kAnGz moniker. Last season was an exception not rule. The only rule right now is that the kAnGz organization continues to be a dumpster fire.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Dude....

Yeah, it was a dumb comment by me as I mentioned in a previous post
Wanted to say I was wrong for stating that I wouldn't feel bad for the accuser if the accusations are true. One of many ignorant comments from me during my time on the Zone.

The comment was based on a broader attitude I've developed after seeing her lawyer put out a statement with the #timesup hashtag. With the recent me too movements, many sad/disgusting stories have came out and POS men (Weinstein, Lauer, etc.) have paid consequences. I'm happy with that.

Although, the movement gained many people who, in my opinion, hopped on the train to get sympathy and maybe money. These overwhelmingly Caucasian women, mostly not struggling financially, started to try and gain sympathy from stories that may have just been bad dates (Aziz Ansari is an example). Also, this diminished many black women in our inner cities who go through real trauma and society doesn't care about at all. All of a sudden rich Hollywood women wanted all this sympathy from a culture they helped create.

In the lawyer's statement, they also called out "NBA culture" broadly which is based on misogyny, masculinity, etc. My take is that yes it's true, but NBA players have literally thousands hopping all over them when they go out. This isn't an "only male" created issue. Women aren't chasing for a 5'7 guy pulling in 40K who happens to be a really good, nice dude. They are chasing Tristan Thompson who they know will treat them bad. They fuel the hell out of this culture

Just providing my context. But this lady may be super authentic, and I made some baseless claims and dumb comments about her in particular. If this case is true, can Luke and pay her. I think it'll be impossible to know for sure one way or the other.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Marvin Bagley Season Highlights.

Originally posted by MuggD:

He was the right pick for us.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Better pick than Luka?
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Better pick than Luka?

Bagley was the right pick for the Kings. Luka is great, no doubt there. I think they would have very similar averages in ppg with the same minutes. Hopefully Bagley will be a full time starter next season.
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Better pick than Luka?

I think so. I would take Bagley 10 times out of 10. Time will tell though
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Apr 30, 2019 at 4:19 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Wooo hahaha f**k the Celtics, f**k the Sixers and lol Lolakers get the 4th pick in a 3 player draft.
Let Willie walk and go get Vucevic!

Bagley made the 1st team all rookie list. Sweeeeet.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

I'm cool with that but what happened to this dude in the Playoffs? He was terrible.

I'm cool with that but what happened to this dude in the Playoffs? He was terrible.

Not sure, I didn't watch any of that series.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Not sure, I didn't watch any of that series.

In this years playoffs

11 Points
8 Rebounds
3 Assists
1 Block
FG 36%
3PT 23%
FT 79%

Or just look at this. He had one very good game of 22/14/6/3 but take that out and he was horrific.

Toronto is a tough matchup tho and he had a very good overall season. He's our #1 target apparently. FA starts in like 5 days
[ Edited by MuggD on May 25, 2019 at 12:27 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone